Sign in to follow this  
eville dad

Richard Starks - Updates?

I saw online that Richards Starks is 19-1 on the season,  his only loss to Simaz top10 ranked, yet Im not seeing Starks in any of the rankings for 197.

Does anyone have an update on him?

Starks is a beast! Coming back from heart surgery... wow

Keep it up Starks

I wouldn't expect anything less.  How awesome would it be for him to come back and earn all american.

Unfortunately Richard lost his 3rd match.  He wrestled tough but seems a little sluggish and not his usual level of intensity.  I'm sure his health concerns impacted his performance... still very proud of him and I have some pictures of him.  You can check them out on www.bluegrasswrestling.com    Right now they are on the featured gallery but I will pull them out and put them in a separate gallery when I have time.

Enjoy!

Here's the link to Richard's photos from the NCAA's.  I was only able to catch one of his matches... and the set up they had for shooting the inner 4 mats was terrible.  We had to shoot across the side mats to get the inner mats... they only let us shoot from the long sides of the arena... so they are not as good as I would have liked... but hopefully he and/or his family will enjoy them.  If anyone has contact info for him please let me know or pass this along to him.

Thanks!

Here's the direct link to the gallery with his photos. 

http://bluegrasswrestling.smugmug.com/KY-College-Wrestling