Sign in to follow this  
hardwork15

region 4

Here are Madisons results and I'll list a few of the others that I can remember off the top of my head:

75- Robb Scott(Madison)-6th place

140-Darion Coleman(Madison)-2nd place

150-Storm Savage(Madison)-1st place

165-Blake Nelson(Madison)-1st place

185-Logan Thomas(Madison)-3rd place

230-Chris Couch(Madison)-2nd place

110-Frederick Aegyeman(Elkhorn)-1st place

110-?(McCreary)-2nd place

140-?(TatesCreek)-1st place

150-Darius Bucerzan(Elkhorn)-2nd place

150-Mason Gilbert(Woodford)-3rd place

150-?(Tates Creek)-4th place

165-Zane Stone(Elkhorn)-2nd place

165-Jake Fooks(Bourbon)-3rd place

165-Chris Power(CWC)

185-Dakota Tipton(Bourbon)-1st place

185-?(Johnson)-4th place

230-?(Johnson)-1st place

I would like to say that Madison County had a great day yesterday. Thanks to all the coaches and parents who have given so much of their time and effort to the wrestlers. Our boys have come a long way since the beginning of the season. I am so proud of each and every one of them. Our parents and family members showed great pride and support for each team member. I'm sure we all agree that not everything went as fair and honest as we would have liked, but I have to give the parents and coaches credit for not causing a scene, unlike some of the other schools. All in all the day was a great success, and I wish all the Madison County Wrestlers, as well as the other participating wrestlers, good luck at the State Tournament. :mrgreen:

I would like to say that Madison County had a great day yesterday. Thanks to all the coaches and parents who have given so much of their time and effort to the wrestlers. Our boys have come a long way since the beginning of the season. I am so proud of each and every one of them. Our parents and family members showed great pride and support for each team member. I'm sure we all agree that not everything went as fair and honest as we would have liked, but I have to give the parents and coaches credit for not causing a scene, unlike some of the other schools. All in all the day was a great success, and I wish all the Madison County Wrestlers, as well as the other participating wrestlers, good luck at the State Tournament. :mrgreen:

I wonder if you would feel the same way had one of Madison counties wrestlers had been so blatantly cheated as was McCreary Counties 110 pound wrestler in the finals was.

Actually our 140 lb wrestler was cheated out of 8 points during his Championship match. If he had been given the points he actually earned he would have won 1st in his weight class. So yes I would still feel the same. But I don't feel it's necessary to cause an uproar because it only teaches the boys to be poor sports. Like I said I saw several things happen that day that I don't agree with. I'm sorry if any of the boys were treated unfairly, because that's something I don't agree with. All of the wrestlers at the tournament have worked hard all year to get where they are and it's a shame that they couldn't have a fair shot. I'm sorry for your wrestler and I hope he does well at the State tournament.

They are from Region 1.

that is correct, North Hardin is district 2, region 1. When I had posted earlier my eyes read N Hardin, but my brain read N Oldham.  Sorry for the mispost earlier.

Would someone list top 4 please?

Johnson County hosted the Regional and said they would get the results posted over the next couple of days.

How did 110 from McCreary get "cheated"?

Let's just say the officiating was EXTREMELY inconsistant throughout the day and got worse during the Finals.

that is correct, North Hardin is district 2, region 1. When I had posted earlier my eyes read N Hardin, but my brain read N Oldham.  Sorry for the mispost earlier. Johnson County hosted the Regional and said they would get the results posted over the next couple of days. Let's just say the officiating was EXTREMELY inconsistant throughout the day and got worse during the Finals.

Does anyone know who won 103, 110, 117, 124, and 131? :?

103:

1st Zach Blair - Johnson Co

2nd: Adam Craven - Tates Creek

110:

1st Frederick Agyeman - Elkhorn

2nd Nathaniel Clark - McCreary

117: Josh Jude - Johnson Co

2nd Coty Sutphin - Montgomery Co

124: 1st Jordan Young - Johnson Co

2nd Vincent Lewis - McCreary Co

131: 1st Jordan Metts - Elkhorn

2nd Ethan Riley - Letcher Central