Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 3

Brad Williams of Perry county went in to over time with 15th ranked  Joe Davis at 125. Joe ended up wining by 2 points.  Brad Williams has won all but one of his matchs. He should be ranked.   

Brad Williams of Perry county went in to over time with 15th ranked  Joe Davis at 125. Joe ended up wining by 2 points.  Brad Williams has won all but one of his matchs. He should be ranked. 

He would be ranked if he beat him, but he didn't.  That is the difference.  Has he beaten anyone ranked above 15? if not, then you have no arguement.  IF so, then you may have a case. 

I feel for you Ranger!   

There was lik 5 people today at the jefferson county tournament who dropped from 152 to 145, if im not mistaken it was Grant Ohlmann, Hardy Hendren, Zachary Michael, Dair Shapirov, and Travis Terranova, and Jake Maupin is going 160 this year when gets cleared from his injury

uh I know it is

Hardy Hendren vs. Grant Ohlman @145

Me (Michael Clark) vs. Omar Jarvis @152

Cameron Broussard vs. John Lampe @160

Brad Hitchings vs. Lofton Wright @171

these are some of the finals for tommorrow that I know...weigh-ins are also at 12 noon tommorrow, they will do the consolation semis and consolation finals then the championship finals

Brad Williams of Perry county went in to over time with 15th ranked  Joe Davis at 125. Joe ended up wining by 2 points.  Brad Williams has won all but one of his matchs. He should be ranked. 

first before you post some bs make sure it is true iv only lost three times and they were too Jayce Carr Johnson Central,Jimmy Lacy Lafayette, Tevon Clay Franklin Co. So i don't know were you got that trash from :x

first before you post some bs make sure it is true iv only lost three times and they were too Jayce Carr Johnson Central,Jimmy Lacy Lafayette, Tevon Clay Franklin Co. So i don't know were you got that trash from :x

well he didnt say he beat you. he said you won by 2 points in overtime.

Thanks for the update, any great matches to speak of that happened today

Hardy Hendren vs. Dair Shairipov @145 semi finals was a pretty good one

I was told Brad Hitchings threw Antwan Fields in about 30 seconds

i didnt see much but that 

ok for one I said Joe beat brad in over time. Brad didn't win.

ok for one I said Joe beat brad in over time. Brad didn't win.

ok and iv only gone in to over time once and that was my Jimmy Lacy match

Luke Rearic lost to Clay Brown at TCI (I think 9-5) and beat Joel Soriano in OT by a takedown.Anthony Shirley pinned Mike Whalen in the second period at TCI also.

Well I can promise you I went into overtime with you.

Why would I lie about this haha.

But it's whatever.

i got all my matchs on video and what meet was this at cause you may have the wrong person