Sign in to follow this  
dog101

central hardin duals

One of the Ervin's from Union County, forget off hand which one (Luke maybe?), wrestled up a class to face North Hardin's Terrence Demery. Ervin was up 4-0 in the second period and was in control pretty much the whole match.

LaRue County went 4-0 and beat Union by 13 points. North Hardin and John Hardin each went 3-1, Central Hardin 2-1 and Fort Knox 1-2.

Caleb did wrestle up, but I believe Demery is only weighing about 143 from what one of the coaches said

The match was Caleb Ervin vs Terrence Demery and the final score was 4-1, but it was a pretty decent match.

Jordan Murphy dropped to 135 and wrestled Thomas from Union and lost

Kyle wrestled Thomas from Union and I think he lost by 3 I could be wrong.

There might have been more interesting matches, but those are the one's that come to mind.

So is Demery going 40 or 45/ And is Murphy staying down at 35? Sounds like there was some good wrestling. Was Union forfeiting any weight classes? I know they were at Harrison. Thought they might have filled them by now.

So is Demery going 40 or 45/ And is Murphy staying down at 35? Sounds like there was some good wrestling. Was Union forfeiting any weight classes? I know they were at Harrison. Thought they might have filled them by now.

i believe union was forfeiting 215 and 285

Also, what about Keaton Thomas and Cox from Larue, or Holtsclaw? Any of those wrestle?

Keaton wrestled both of them he one with a last second takedown in his match cox, then beat holtsclaw pretty handily

How did brock ervin at 103 look? What was his record on the day? I know he was undefeated going into the duals.

Brock looked great. In his match with spencer hines(ranked 5th) Brock was beatin him like 22-9 i believe, then he pinned him.

Brock looked great. In his match with spencer hines(ranked 5th) Brock was beatin him like 22-9 i believe, then he pinned him.

Brock didn't pin Hines, he tech pined him near the end of the third period.

One of the Ervin's from Union County, forget off hand which one (Luke maybe?), wrestled up a class to face North Hardin's Terrence Demery. Ervin was up 4-0 in the second period and was in control pretty much the whole match.

LaRue County went 4-0 and beat Union by 13 points. North Hardin and John Hardin each went 3-1, Central Hardin 2-1 and Fort Knox 1-2.

4-2 match, couple questionable calls. good match, 1 take down, reversal for Caleb, escape and 1 caution point for Terrence.

Can any one explain why Steve Willbanks (Moore) #4 at 145. Did not wrestle Alex Murphy (John Hardin) #17 at 145??? Was he injured or was he even there, I find that very interesting.

He was not there. Has not wrestled since the first weekend of the season. He returns this weekend at Jefferson County. He has been injured and sick.