Sign in to follow this  
newfan13

yenter is the one to beat in my opinion. he was already top of the list for me to begin the season but with campbell countys super tough schedule vs dunbars weak schedule, yenter is going to see kids all year that he is going to have to step up his game in order to win. where as milford wont see top notch competition till quarters at the state tourney or maybe even semis. being in the battle is huge prep for state and yenter is getting it each saturday on the mat. i think ervin is most likely to give yenter a run.

after watching region 7 super duals,  region 7 could have 3 of top 8 103's.  Milford, Rearic, Shirley or Whalen.  Any thoughts???

region 1 could have three placers as well: Ervin, Sahms, and Blackwell

region 1 could have three placers as well: Ervin, Sahms, and Blackwell

man that's good...I don't think Region 5 has 3 103's to send to state...lol

milford vs brown was a good match at harrison cty yesterday. milford won 12-7 but score was 9-7 with like 20 sec left.

Which Brown was this?  (Zac Brown TC or Clay Brown WV)

milford vs brown was a good match at harrison cty yesterday. milford won 12-7 but score was 9-7 with like 20 sec left.

It was a pretty good match. Clay Brown will be one to watch IMO, especially after that match. He seemed really solid on his feet and gave me one of the toughest matches so far this season. I see him in the top 8 at 103 for sure if he keeps it up. I think we may be wrestling again at Cooper next Wednesday and hopefully have another good go round.

Region 6 103s

1. Yenter Campbell Co

2. Norberry Simon Kenton

3. Adams Ryle

4. Brown (maybe if he can beat the kid from Dixie)

Adams beat Norberry at Ryle the same night night Norberry beat North. I also don't think Norberry can hang with Brown. I'd say its Yenter, Adams, Brown, and then Norberry for now. However, Brown is adjusting to the waitght class and wrestling better now.