Sign in to follow this  
BALL-N-CHAIN

Early Season individual matchups to look for?

Since nobody can really follow all of the HS schedules around the state, what are some GREAT individual matchups that will occur early in the wrestling season in your local HS / region.  Not team duals, Individual matchups....

Thank you.

what weight will thompson be against st.x ,lampe would like a match with thompson,but lampe will be going 160.

That's Top Secret Information.  I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.

what weight will thompson be against st.x ,lampe would like a match with thompson,but lampe will be going 160.

WOW!! Lampe is wrestling 160?  Has he been taking Hendren's steroids.

I concur.  John is a very hard worker and has great potential at 160.  I had the pleasure of working with John this summer and agree that he will be right up in the mix at whatever weight he decides to take on.  Best of luck to John, and all the Lampe knuckle-heads.

Heard that Michaels from Moore is going 140 and will dual Henderson on Dec. 2 at Moore. Should be a good match.

This should be a good match. Both guys are very long and have a similar style. I'd give it to Henderson in a close one.

WOW!! Lampe is wrestling 160?  Has he been taking Hendren's steroids.

This is the second time someone has suggested Hardy Hendren takes steroids. It's outrageous and unfair. Hardy is a tough wrestler who has pushed himself to gain ground with no team supporting him and a serious injury where he broke his elbow last spring. He pays extremely close attention to his diet, and he takes vitamins. His father is a medical doctor, for God's sake. Talking smack is one thing but to continue to state a lie as if it's fact goes beyond kidding.

This is the second time someone has suggested Hardy Hendren takes steroids. It's outrageous and unfair. Hardy is a tough wrestler who has pushed himself to gain ground with no team supporting him and a serious injury where he broke his elbow last spring. He pays extremely close attention to his diet, and he takes vitamins. His father is a medical doctor, for God's sake. Talking smack is one thing but to continue to state a lie as if it's fact goes beyond kidding.

VITAMINS  --  Like the Vitamins baseball players use?  OK, OK, I was just kidding about the Steroids comment and I apologize to Hendren.  Everyone in Region 5 knows of Hardy's work ethic and dedication.  The Dude is a Beast. 

Thanks, Nurface. Appreciate the clarification. Hardy IS a beast. I know how much his family has been through to keep him wrestling and improving. Hope he'll place this year.