Sign in to follow this  
ankle_pick111

Harrison Courtney vs John Wolsiefer

first of all, i said two kids in different weights, but one being ranked above the other at another weight. and second, i never said it was illogical to talk about that, or more logical to talk about hc or jw, i simply said it was MORE FUN to talk about two wrestlers a lot of people know of very well. try and up your reading game before posting next time.

ok i know you said two kids in two different weight classes. so your saying that talking about Harrison and Johnny is not logical, just fun...??? i still think it makes more sense to talk about those two kids who are still wrestling, than to talk about two kids that, one wants nothing to do with wrestling anymore, the other going to college to wrestle, both are out of high school. your beating a dead horse. but thats not the subject, what would be better to talk about, the subject is who would win Harry or Johnny. of course my vote is for harry.

illogical is a word...

it means devoid of logic, or senseless...

Ok. You're right. I thought it was one of those situations were you can't add the prefix like people think you can.

ok i know you said two kids in two different weight classes. so your saying that talking about Harrison and Johnny is not logical, just fun...??? i still think it makes more sense to talk about those two kids who are still wrestling, than to talk about two kids that, one wants nothing to do with wrestling anymore, the other going to college to wrestle, both are out of high school. your beating a dead horse. but thats not the subject, what would be better to talk about, the subject is who would win Harry or Johnny. of course my vote is for harry.

mac you make me so mad sometimes i go blind in my left eye and start to shake...

you said earlier this is dumb and no one should talk about it, yet now you are telling me to get back to the topic at hand. make up your mind man. anyway, toss up match, with wolseifers takedowns getting the better of courtneys tilts and reversals.

mac you make me so mad sometimes i go blind in my left eye and start to shake...

you said earlier this is dumb and no one should talk about it, yet now you are telling me to get back to the topic at hand. make up your mind man. anyway, toss up match, with wolseifers takedowns getting the better of courtneys tilts and reversals.

ok kasey, your right, im wrong. good luck next season. :wink:

if this is true man you should prolly stop getting on this website, although i never see that happening.

My mom used to warn me about things that would make me go blind but it had nothing to do with wrestling.

ok kasey, your right, im wrong. good luck next season. :wink:

yeah good luck to you too, maybe you'll make it out of the first period of of your regional finals match next year. :wink:

yeah good luck to you too, maybe you'll make it out of the first period of of your regional finals match next year. :wink:

Says the guy who got beat in the 1st rd of a 32 man bracket at state.

You guys can take your lover's quarrels elsewhere.

agreed. lets roll Kasey, im trying to wrestle you. i know some of the wofo boys go to Tates Creek tues and thurs, ill be there next week, we can settle it like wrestlers not geeks on a computer. 

agreed. lets roll Kasey, im trying to wrestle you. i know some of the wofo boys go to Tates Creek tues and thurs, ill be there next week, we can settle it like wrestlers not geeks on a computer. 

Epic Showdown!  :-o :-o

My money is on Mack Maine

that guy that beat me first round happened to place fifth or sixth as well. nice try though.

nice try? that was still a ligit statement.

it was a legit statement, but what i meant by nice try was nice try on trying to make me look bad, when the kid i got beaten by placed fifth in the state. he was the toughest 3 seed at the entire state tournament, of that, i have no doubt. anyone that says stephen supe isnt a good wrestler, is lying.

it was a legit statement, but what i meant by nice try was nice try on trying to make me look bad, when the kid i got beaten by placed fifth in the state. he was the toughest 3 seed at the entire state tournament, of that, i have no doubt. anyone that says stephen supe isnt a good wrestler, is lying.

Wasn't talking about Steven, I was talking about you.  You tried to make fun of a guy for getting stuck in the regional finals and I just pointed out that he placed 5th and you didn't make it out of the 1st rd of a 32 man bracket. Don't dish it if you can't take it.