BALL-N-CHAIN

Strongest High School Wrestler

It is weird watching him flip over people with the 3/4, it is stuck in my head that it is a small guy move because the only people on my team that did it last year were our 103, 112, and I

You all realize this is a joke right?  The phone book thing and cards thing is easily done if you put air between them as he shows he does on the cars.  Of course, if you watch the phone book, you can see a straight line cut at the top before he starts taring.  It is all a joke.  The push ups while walking on hands is not hard (especially only 5).  It is much harder to walk up and down a flight of stairs or around a quarter mile track which some of us actually did while we were growing up.

Anyway, it is great that this kid is getting attention from this, but I would hope Kentuckians were more intelligent than to fall for it.

You all realize this is a joke right?  The phone book thing and cards thing is easily done if you put air between them as he shows he does on the cars.  Of course, if you watch the phone book, you can see a straight line cut at the top before he starts taring.  It is all a joke.  The push ups while walking on hands is not hard (especially only 5).  It is much harder to walk up and down a flight of stairs or around a quarter mile track which some of us actually did while we were growing up.

Anyway, it is great that this kid is getting attention from this, but I would hope Kentuckians were more intelligent than to fall for it.

Easy up and get the stick out of your butt dude. Of course it's fake but it's funny. I think most people are amazed at how he runs that 3/4 nelson. Wheeeweeee. BTW: to the dude who said is he stronger than Whiting, no he is not. He may be stronger pound for pound but no I don't think he is stronger than Whiting. You also have to remember I'm pretty sure Whiting is a national power lifting champion.

On behalf of all the Kentuckians who were fooled on this, thanks for pointing this out to us Mr. Obvious. 

can you explain the soda can and rolling up a frying pan trick too? cause those are the most impressive.

I did notice the tear in the phone book before it got tore, but i didn't see one in the deck of cards. Anyways, chill bro, who cares? Its cool and fun to watch.

Easy up and get the stick out of your butt dude. Of course it's fake but it's funny. I think most people are amazed at how he runs that 3/4 nelson. Wheeeweeee. BTW: to the dude who said is he stronger than Whiting, no he is not. He may be stronger pound for pound but no I don't think he is stronger than Whiting. You also have to remember I'm pretty sure Whiting is a national power lifting champion.

does anyone know Whiting's stats?  What are his bench, squat, and dead lift numbers?

anytime you put air between the cards or between pages in a phone book, they are not hard to tare. 

Frying pan trick:  www.instructables.com/id/How-to-roll-up-a-frying-pan/

Full soda can trick:  findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1608/is_8_22/ai_n27002422/

The hardest thing he did was the hand stand push up's and that is only hard because of balancing.  Anyone that has walked on their hands down steps could do many more than 5 of those.

Thanks for ruining that dinibus.  Next thing you're gonna tell me is David Blaine can't really float in air. 

Haha. Exactly. Just let us have our fun. Dinubus, you kind of remind me of Hank Hill.

Settle down there Bobby

OK. So how do you explain him extending his body horizontally and holding himself there, from a pole? Tell me that one Mr.Dinubus.

OK. So how do you explain him extending his body horizontally and holding himself there, from a pole? Tell me that one Mr.Dinubus.

i bet dinubus is just jealous because he tried the same thing on youtube and nobody watched it haha. oh hand for the horizontal body extension thing, ohh yea photoshoped 385, c'mon dont u know this? haha