Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

What The?

I was practicing High Crotches on my own at Clarksville's open mats when suddenly my hands hit the bottom of my feet. Somehow it reopens a cut I had gotten a couple days earlier and creates small gashes on the back of my hand and ring finger.

Have you ever heard of that happening to anyone?

Can you be more specific about your "hands hitting the bottom of your feet"?  First off I'd say to check the mats and make sure there's not pieces of glass or something else that could cut you.  Cuts like this while practicing can be very dangerous because of the possibility of infection.  Staph and similar disease spread through little cuts on your skin.  Make sure you wash the cuts out and keep them clean.

Can you be more specific about your "hands hitting the bottom of your feet"?  First off I'd say to check the mats and make sure there's not pieces of glass or something else that could cut you.  Cuts like this while practicing can be very dangerous because of the possibility of infection.  Staph and similar disease spread through little cuts on your skin.  Make sure you wash the cuts out and keep them clean.

I dont know how to describe it. I was throwing my rear hand back while attempting a high crotch, and it hit the back of my shoe as it kicked up i guess. Then while stumbling I must have had my other hand hit it too. Ive just never heard of a wrestling shoe that could cut into skin

Checking for glass was the first I did, then I cleaned it out

Have you ever heard of that happening to anyone?

NO!

1. Wear gloves.

2. Don't wear shoes.

3. Give up wrestling before you bled to death.

No clue, maybe you have a piece of glass or something stuck in the bottom of your shoe.

Im checking the shoes right now I dont see any glass. My Gable Ultimate's grip coud possibly have sliced me but I feel kinda bad that my skin was broken by.... rubber?

Yeah if you were cut by rubber I don't know what to say lol.  Actually I don't have a clue what happened, obviously.

Yeah if you were cut by rubber I don't know what to say lol.  Actually I don't have a clue what happened, obviously.

I wish I could describe it better but I honestly have no clue what happened, except that I took a shot while ghost wrestling and ended up having to sit out the rest of practice bleeding from both hands

I wish I could describe it better but I honestly have no clue what happened, except that I took a shot while ghost wrestling and ended up having to sit out the rest of practice bleeding from both hands

Ghost wrestling?  Is that like shadow wrestling?

I think the more obvious explaination is Stigmata.  :-D