Sign in to follow this  
ksmarstonwrestler103

who to watch out for next year?

I have already said numerous times that I will zing as I please, but since it obviously gets under your skin so much, I'll promise to stop using zing if you promise to stop talking only about Woodford County?

no deal, zing away

Your all's quotes are messed up so:

In response to Travis Kersandwich; Woodford is a great school to talk about, but for Christ's sake, broaden your horizons. Maybe you guys and girls at Woodford enjoy having the cocky label (it certainly seems that way), but there is a difference in showing pride, and trying to shut down other peoples schools and pride.

In response to The Bear; I often vouch for kids from Woodford County on here. As a matter of fact I talk with PossumDaddy and Harrison Courtney on here a decent amount. Harrison Courtney actually thought I was someone from Woodford, because he saw me sticking up for Woodford kids. There are plenty of other kids from other schools that deserve some recognition. And how do you think it would make them feel if they got on here and saw Travis K (3rd in state) or Mack Logsdon (5th in state) get on here and give some other kids some props every now and again?

In response to Kentucky10; You just opened up a whole can of worms!  :evil:

Okay looking back at their posts I don't really agree with them. Who to watch out for, the whole woodford team? Honestly your giving your team a bad name coming on here saying Woodford should be FEARED b/c they are ALMIGHTY. Think about kids from the past did they come on here saying they should be feared next year? I don't think they did.

Okay looking back at their posts I don't really agree with them. Who to watch out for, the whole woodford team? Honestly your giving your team a bad name coming on here saying Woodford should be FEARED b/c they are ALMIGHTY. Think about kids from the past did they come on here saying they should be feared next year? I don't think they did.

My point exactly.

My point exactly.

the topic is "who to watch out for next year" every kid i named has been in the room busting his tail to be dominate next year, Bracco placed 7th this year, travis 3rd, corey m was a regional runner up, brian white was a regional champ,derek cambell could have been a regional champ but didn't get the chance, i mean these arn't kids too watch out for??????lol . the names travis named were jv kids from last year that stuck in there with us when their season was over who have a lot of potential. and as for he cocky label, wrestling is all we have, if you get offended over that than your school must have nothing. and i don't know how i got brought into this and i don't know where worms were discussed here, but maybe you should stay on topic.

the topic is "who to watch out for next year" every kid i named has been in the room busting his tail to be dominate next year, Bracco placed 7th this year, travis 3rd, corey m was a regional runner up, brian white was a regional champ,derek cambell could have been a regional champ but didn't get the chance, i mean these arn't kids too watch out for??????lol . the names travis named were jv kids from last year that stuck in there with us when their season was over who have a lot of potential. and as for he cocky label, wrestling is all we have, if you get offended over that than your school must have nothing. and i don't know how i got brought into this and i don't know where worms were discussed here, but maybe you should stay on topic.

1. You are 8 days late on this subject.

2. You used "dominate" whereas you should have used "dominant."

3. What was meant by the worms thing was that I am going to zing away at everything since I see it gets on your nerves so much, but I am better than that.

4. You are conceded, and not as good of a wrestler as you think. BTW, Woodford is definitely on the decline. I can't wait to see where they end up in the next four years, we'll see how much your posting then.

3. What was meant by the worms thing was that I am going to zing away at everything since I see it gets on your nerves so much, but I am better than that.

4. You are conceded, and not as good of a wrestler as you think. BTW, Woodford is definitely on the decline. I can't wait to see where they end up in the next four years, we'll see how much your posting then.

Nice post.  Next time try conceited and you're.  Zing.  Woodford will be fine.  Their coaches have forgotten more about wrestling than yours will ever know.

Nice post.  Next time try conceited and you're.  Zing.  Woodford will be fine.  Their coaches have forgotten more about wrestling than yours will ever know.

Rack

Too bad, try ginko.

I have to say something here.  I graduated from Wofo, love the guys on their team, and have worked with many of them through the years but some of the recent comments are a bit over the top.  There is a difference between promoting your own school and discounting other schools.  This thread has been ok but on some of the others I can't say the same about.

Wrestlers on the Woodford team to watch out for next year (i.e. champs or placers) are Krazysavage, Gentry, Logsdon, Bracco, White, and McCall.  I seriously think all those will place next year with one or more champs.  Wrestlers with a chance at placing, and definitely qualifying are Gonzales, Graham, Blevins, Lewis, Goodrich, and Vanderpool.  I'm going to say that three of those six place.  I also predict Woodford has a return to the top three in the state and continues for awhile with a hiccup this past year obviously.

Also watch out for Joe Whelan from Henry Clay.  His brother is going to be good too, although it will be probably two years before he makes his splash.  I pick him to win at least two state titles.

I have to say something here.  I graduated from Wofo, love the guys on their team, and have worked with many of them through the years but some of the recent comments are a bit over the top.  There is a difference between promoting your own school and discounting other schools.  This thread has been ok but on some of the others I can't say the same about.

Wrestlers on the Woodford team to watch out for next year (i.e. champs or placers) are Krazysavage, Gentry, Logsdon, Bracco, White, and McCall.  I seriously think all those will place next year with one or more champs.  Wrestlers with a chance at placing, and definitely qualifying are Gonzales, Graham, Blevins, Lewis, Goodrich, and Vanderpool.  I'm going to say that three of those six place.  I also predict Woodford has a return to the top three in the state and continues for awhile with a hiccup this past year obviously.

Also watch out for Joe Whelan from Henry Clay.  His brother is going to be good too, although it will be probably two years before he makes his splash.  I pick him to win at least two state titles.

Is Lewis a younger brother to Coty Lewis?

[quote

I would say watch out for Union County but seeing how I don't want to post on the whole team I will just stick with Keaton Thomas. Got hurt late last year but has some potential. Like to see him do well. Some of you guys need to get some counseling.  :lol:

1. you said that you were going to say zing, but then u said you were better than that.

anyway,why do u keep bringing me into this? you are bashing someone and then hiding behind your identity. leave me and my talent alone, whether it measures up to what u think is good or not, i'll let this sport take me as far as i want it and that doesn't exceed high school. its like you are looking for something to say that would upset me, "8 days late, you should have said dominant, you are conceited"

why? you will say something about my record or kasey hedges, or travis, and put them down heavy, but no one knows about you. why don't you tell us a lil bit about yourself, what was your record what did u get at state. and if its a 1000-0 record with 5 state titles, im still going to think the same about you.  

119rider, what does Keaton wrestle. and i can guarantee most of the people in the state are watching out for union.

1. you said that you were going to say zing, but then u said you were better than that.

anyway,why do u keep bringing me into this? you are bashing someone and then hiding behind your identity. leave me and my talent alone, whether it measures up to what u think is good or not, i'll let this sport take me as far as i want it and that doesn't exceed high school. its like you are looking for something to say that would upset me, "8 days late, you should have said dominant, you are conceited"

why? you will say something about my record or kasey hedges, or travis, and put them down heavy, but no one knows about you. why don't you tell us a lil bit about yourself, what was your record what did u get at state. and if its a 1000-0 record with 5 state titles, im still going to think the same about you.  

119rider, what does Keaton wrestle. and i can guarantee most of the people in the state are watching out for union.

Keaton wrestled 112 last year until he got injured.

Haha you got me. Sometimes I start typing fast when im upset and don't stop to think much about grammar or anything. But everyone gets the point.

a possible 119? :-D it sux cause i wont see him til state duals or somthing. 

If he goes 119 he is winning the region easily. All I can think of at 119 for Region 1 Placers next year would be Keaton, Robbie Friedrich from Calloway, Me, and then I dont know, depends on how the weights fall.

If he goes 119 he is winning the region easily. All I can think of at 119 for Region 1 Placers next year would be Keaton, Robbie Friedrich from Calloway, Me, and then I dont know, depends on how the weights fall.

so who did he beat last year?

Wow, haha I mean, don't sell yourself short or anything.