KYgrappler

2009 All-City (Lexington) Wrestlers

1: Zarth always looks straight out of a zombie movie

2:Dan Griggs looks like Mike Meyers with his mask off

3.Cody Guiler looks like Zoo Lander

1: Zarth always looks straight out of a zombie movie

2:Dan Griggs looks like Mike Meyers with his mask off

3.Cody Guiler looks like Zoo Lander

You used a semi-colon after the "1" and "2" but a period after the "3" come on buddy, consistency is a virtue...

You used a semi-colon after the "1" and "2" but a period after the "3" come on buddy, consistency is a virtue...

Link...hook...sinker...

I knew someone would say somethin' about it.  :-D

I stumbled across this link today and thought some might want to see it:

http://www.kentucky.com/337/story/693140.html

The close-up photos are kinda creepy. Zarth and Hedges look like they need to eat something.   Some funny faces, no doubt.

yeah that picture does make me look rather skinny lol. believe it or not, i only weighed about 128 129 all season. i didnt cut much weight at all.

it doesnt look like jack podgurski took too much punishment after being cradeled 2 times by brandon stockwell

Do you TC guys honestly think that highly of a match you lost. Sure does seem like it when you constantly bring up this match. Good job, Stockwell hit a cradle twice. Who got their hand raised?

Do you TC guys honestly think that highly of a match you lost. Sure does seem like it when you constantly bring up this match. Good job, Stockwell hit a cradle twice. Who got their hand raised?

actually im not positive that dirty underwear is even on tates creeks team. so maybe you should find out if he is, before you go saying that.

actually im not positive that dirty underwear is even on tates creeks team. so maybe you should find out if he is, before you go saying that.

Even if he's not from TC, I've seen similar posts from TC guys in the past.

Tates Creek has ruined these message boards

tc guys are very straight forward about running their mouths and being smart allics on this website, so if that dirty undewear guy was really a tc guy it would probably have a tc related name.

Yeah if it is a Tates Creek guy just stop it bcuz ur making our team look bad! But im sure its not bcuz we all know who's who.

Too late for that. You all have already done that quite a while ago.

Even if he's not from TC, I've seen similar posts from TC guys in the past.

Tates Creek has ruined these message boards

AWWW :-(

not everyone thinks weve ruined this site. a lot of people actually like reading our posts and hearing our thoughts, no matter how dumb. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this is america after all.

thank you

not everyone thinks weve ruined this site. a lot of people actually like reading our posts and hearing our thoughts, no matter how dumb. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this is america after all.

I don't know if I would say a lot of people like reading your posts. Most of them are stupid and insignificant, with absolutely no relation to the world of wrestling. Some of them are funny, but after so long it just gets old.

But to get back on topic; what is this topic even about? Its just pictures of lexington wrestlers lol...