Sign in to follow this  
LilMichaelBC

John Fahy vs. Matt Zarth

IMHO- Fahy losses against Zarth.  I would be willign to wager Zarth beats him by a sizable decision, or a major.  Too much of a size and experience differance. 

I think he's speaking to the sillyness of the the thread. 

The cool thing is.... if you don't like it, don't read it.

Ok. Thats understandable. But I never said I don't like it, I was just trying to point out that none of these matches will ever happen. John will beat everyone he ever wrestles in Kentucky, and thats that. No need to dwell on what would happen if this match happened or that one, etc. although I understand it is for fun.

Ok. Thats understandable. But I never said I don't like it, I was just trying to point out that none of these matches will ever happen. John will beat everyone he ever wrestles in Kentucky, and thats that. No need to dwell on what would happen if this match happened or that one, etc. although I understand it is for fun.

Fahy looked great this year.  I am not going to go ahead and give him his other 3 championships just yet though.  He bumps up to much next year and runs into Ozzie or Cooper, I think he might have some problems.

Fahy looked great this year.  I am not going to go ahead and give him his other 3 championships just yet though.  He bumps up to much next year and runs into Ozzie or Cooper, I think he might have some problems.

Fahy is awesome, but if wre are going to pick a kid as the second coming- Kevin Cooper IMHO

I think everyone is forgetting that john has not lost to someone from ky EVER, or at least in the last 6 years. He won 5 middle school state championships, 2 more than ANYONE ever .He was ranked 12 in the nation this year and placed high at beast of the east, where no one is a scrawny freshman. John is the epitomy of a hard worker, to go with being WAY ahead of everyone in ky as far as technique. It also helps that he benches 200 weighing 103. He won't lose, whether he runs into "the second coming kevin cooper" or not.

I think everyone is forgetting that john has not lost to someone from ky EVER, or at least in the last 6 years. He won 5 middle school state championships, 2 more than ANYONE ever .He was ranked 12 in the nation this year and placed high at beast of the east, where no one is a scrawny freshman. John is the epitomy of a hard worker, to go with being WAY ahead of everyone in ky as far as technique. It also helps that he benches 200 weighing 103. He won't lose, whether he runs into "the second coming kevin cooper" or not.

i definitly agree

unless he runs into a stud from woodford  :-D

Are there any studs left at woodford other than coach carr???

ZING...

lol are you forgetting who you quoted?

Oh yes I forgot about that True BEAST Travis K oh my would not want to see him in my bracket!!LOL!  I dont wrestle thank God!

This is just me thinking out loud but; it seems to me that you are just some kid that knows nothing about wrestling, and get on here and bash everyone but Trinity and Trinity wrestlers. You seem to be the only kid from Trinity that gets on here and talks up everyone in from Trinity and bashes everyone else.If you don't wrestle then you have no business even posting on this site, as nothing you write matters, unless you are closely affiliated to the school (such as matmama, or CMcCoy). If you did wrestle but don't anymore, then let it go. You seem like the 20 year old guy that sits up in the stands at state and thinks to himself how he would smash everyone in the tournament if he was wrestling at this weight class this year.  Let it go man... grow up.

Spare me you have posted 465 times who has nothing better to do??? Never wrestled but i can bet i have spent more time in the gym than you!!!!!I dont bash i just have my own opinion on those who boast on here and dont back it up!!! You are certainly no one to talk!

This is just me thinking out loud but; it seems to me that you are just some kid that knows nothing about wrestling, and get on here and bash everyone but Trinity and Trinity wrestlers. You seem to be the only kid from Trinity that gets on here and talks up everyone in from Trinity and bashes everyone else.If you don't wrestle then you have no business even posting on this site, as nothing you write matters, unless you are closely affiliated to the school (such as matmama, or CMcCoy). If you did wrestle but don't anymore, then let it go. You seem like the 20 year old guy that sits up in the stands at state and thinks to himself how he would smash everyone in the tournament if he was wrestling at this weight class this year.  Let it go man... grow up.

Spare me you have posted 465 times who has nothing better to do??? Never wrestled but i can bet i have spent more time in the gym than you!!!!!I dont bash i just have my own opinion on those who boast on here and dont back it up!!! You are certainly no one to talk!

1. I never said anything about number of posts, but I get on during school, and I have straight A's, so I don't just sit on the computer all day long.

2. You've spent more time in the gym than me? Thats a good one.

3. That was a sentence fragment, but I looked at most of your recent posts, and I would say 3/5 of them are just bashing other people. I don't recall a time where I have ever bashed someone on this site, if I have then show me, and I generally always back up all my posts with evidence and facts.

But to get back on topic... Zarth has an obvious weight and strength advantage, but the experience I wouldn't say is that much of a difference, Fahy obviously has superior technique. I say Zarth would win 5-3

yea travis k is my pick for mwo next year for sure

"MWO"

Isn't that the group that Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash were in for a while? lol

"MWO"

Isn't that the group that Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash were in for a while? lol

naw i think that was NWO..NEW WORLD ORDER..haha thats them old WCW days there.

naw i think that was NWO..NEW WORLD ORDER..haha thats them old WCW days there.

I know. lol

I remember when pro wrestling was fun to watch. When I was younger it was great. It's crap now.

What a minute, you have never wrestled?

But you've spent time in the gym?

Really?

And you pretend to know anything at all about this sport?

385 was a pretty good wrestler, and he wrestled with good wrestlers.  So did alot of guys on here.

You have no where to talk now, no ground to stand on.

You are fly in Trinity's wrestling room, a hanger on, a jockstrap.

Go away.

theres the olympic i know lol. always giving people reason to smite him...did you ever get done reevaluating your thinking yet wish? score that 32? lol.

anyway, how can you say that fahy OBVIOUSLY has more technique than zarth. i feel zarths is either better, or the same. how is it obvious his is better?