Sign in to follow this  
ridge44

Whats everyones favortie song to warm up to before their matches?

I was going through Trey Morlatt's IPod one time and one of the playlists on it was "Warm Up Music" it included Funky Train and The Dip by Freak Nasty... no joke.

Gucci Mane the Flare!

his nasty flow makes you wanna get crazy and insane

recommend that you listen to him before a wrestling match

especially Gucci Mane-Colors :mrgreen:

GUCCI Woodford Wrestling! :evil:

GUCCI Woodford Wrestling! :evil:

I ain't that big on rap but, honestly, Gucci has to be one of the worst rappers of all time. Seriously. He's terrible.

I ain't that big on rap but, honestly, Gucci has to be one of the worst rappers of all time. Seriously. He's terrible.

And you have one of the worst tastes in music of all time, so i guess were even :-D, anyways, yea his flows aren't that great but his beats are what nobody has anything on. You prolly just like weezy or somthing like everyone else.

And you have one of the worst tastes in music of all time, so i guess were even :-D, anyways, yea his flows aren't that great but his beats are what nobody has anything on. You prolly just like weezy or somthing like everyone else.

He doesn't even make his own beats. And Dusty likes a little bit of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING.

chunk up the deuce by UGK

show me my opponent by weezy

purging of the wicked by sea of treachery

till i collapse by eminem

stick em up by ludacris

Nope. I will say that, regardless of people hatin' on him, Wayne is one of the better rappers out there. But i'm a fan of older rap. I like Zoe when it comes to newer stuff.

I think Plies and Gucci are bottom of the barrel as far as skill go.

He doesn't even make his own beats. And Dusty likes a little bit of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING.

he doesn't even make his own beats..... thats what he's like famous for. this is enough info for me to know that i don't need to even reply to you. haha

I listen to alot of

Eminem

Sabaton (swedish heavy metal band)

Pink Floyd

Hollywood Undead

Rush

and Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider

Don't get me wrong, I like any hearing any kid likes Pink Floyd.....Gives me hope for the future of good music.  But how do you get amped, one of my favorite Pink Floyd is Comfortably Numb.  That did not make me want to go out and hammer an opponent.....

Do any kids listen to Pantera, White (Rob) Zombie, or at least AC/DC to get fired up any more......I use to listen to those and other stuff like: Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, THE ROCKY SOUNDTRACK (Rocky 4 the best), but I guess im showing my age......lol......I never much liked the hippity hop music....lol

chunk up the deuce by UGK

show me my opponent by weezy

purging of the wicked by sea of treachery

till i collapse by eminem

stick em up by ludacris

Chunk up the Deuce? that sounds like a song about pooping...... :roll:

he doesn't even make his own beats..... thats what he's like famous for. this is enough info for me to know that i don't need to even reply to you. haha

You live in woodford county, yet you're obsessed with Gucci Mane and rap music...

Don't get me wrong, I like any hearing any kid likes Pink Floyd.....Gives me hope for the future of good music.  But how do you get amped, one of my favorite Pink Floyd is Comfortably Numb.  That did not make me want to go out and hammer an opponent.....

opening to Brick in the wall would work...Maybe run likehell...  other than that  Learning to fly  comfortably numb  or dark side of the moon would probably put you to sleep or prove you were stoned!!!

I listen to Another Brick in the Wall Parts 1 and 2. It just does it for me

Do any kids listen to Pantera, White (Rob) Zombie, or at least AC/DC to get fired up any more......I use to listen to those and other stuff like: Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, THE ROCKY SOUNDTRACK (Rocky 4 the best), but I guess im showing my age......lol......I never much liked the hippity hop music....lol

If I had Rob Zombie on my iPod, we have a hard core rocker on the team who might listen to Pantera. I listened to AC/DC Freshmen Year, but it is a live album and I dont like it as much

You live in woodford county, yet you're obsessed with Gucci Mane and rap music...

the hell that suppose to mean. and yea Gucci is the best. but i like the Wu Tang also, just ask Tyler Boone haha.