Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-season 2009/2010 - MAR 3

1   Ryle   Michael Osborne   12

2   Tri   Myron Bradbury   12

I think Myron will be able to beat Osborne

i think osbourne would win by 3 or 4 every time

Can you explain Whitehouse being ranked over Shirey and Michael at 135? I've beaten him twice, and I know Michael has beaten him at least once. Also, Zack Michael and I both advanced farther at state than him.

chase boone (ohio) will be at 103 next year

did he tell you this? cause at state when i was talking to him he said he was to lazy to cut weight

i think osbourne would win by 3 or 4 every time

I don't think 3 points would be scored totaled in the match unless Myron could turn him. He is tough on top.

I don't think 3 points would be scored totaled in the match unless Myron could turn him. He is tough on top.

I THINK OSBOUNE WILL BEAT BRADBURRY ON HIS FEET

I DONT THINK BRADBURRY WILL BE ABLE TO TURN HIM OR RIDE HIM

close match between Bradbury and osbourne easily top 2 at 125 if they both choose to go this weight??? Travis K no shot third at best!!!

Fahy will go 125 for trinity and win state.  Bradbury will stay at 12 and win state.  Hitchings will be 119 and place at state.  Fahy cut quite a bit of weight and is still growing.  Bradbury is at his adult weight.  Osborne will/should go 130 and win state.  No affiliation with any of these it just looks that obvious.

Fahy will go 125 for trinity and win state.  Bradbury will stay at 12 and win state.  Hitchings will be 119 and place at state.  Fahy cut quite a bit of weight and is still growing.  Bradbury is at his adult weight.  Osborne will/should go 130 and win state.  No affiliation with any of these it just looks that obvious.

no way ozzy will go 130. he was 112 last year and 119 this year and is not getting taller. maybe he will pack on some muscle but he will be 119 or 125.

close match between Bradbury and osbourne easily top 2 at 125 if they both choose to go this weight??? Travis K no shot third at best!!!

yea right, i bet Travis K could tilt osbourne easily, and as for bradbury i have no idea, they are too far apart in styles to tell.

this is chase n i decided not to be lazy

That's easy to say in the offseason bud. lol Christian County should have some tough light weights next year, I'd like to see how the weights pan out with Taylor Sauterley, Jeremy Burnham, Colton Hall, Cameron Montgomery, and Korey Polley who will all be freshman next year. I think it will be Sauterley at 103 Bird at 112 Hall at 119 Montgomery at 125 and Polley at 130. Who knows with these younger guys though, they have a lot of growing to do.  :evil: