Sign in to follow this  
Nightmare

Wrestlers going to Nationals

Well today is the deadline so I guess all the wrestlers going have already registered.  Representing Kentucky at nationals will be:

Freshman-

Jordan Jones- Wayne Co

Luke Troxell- Wayne Co

Brent Hitchings- Trinity

Alex Murphy- John Hardin

JJ Jude- Johnson Central

Sophmores-

Felix Casa del Valle- Seneca

Thomas Buckman- Union Co

Conner Coyle- Ryle

Charlie Ammerman- Harrison Co

Hardy Hendren- KCD

Juniors-

Terrence Demery- No School Listed

Alex Henderson- Seneca

Pat Milford- Dunbar

Josh Johnson- John Hardin

Patrick Bunch- Ohio Co

Jordan Murphy- John Hardin

Brad Hitching- Trinity

Brad Stafford- Sheldon Clark

Matt Slone- Sheldon Clark

Grant Ohlmann- Trinity

Myron Bradburry- Trinity

Korey Shotwell- Campbell Co

Ryan Harlow- Johnson Central

Seniors-

Matthew Zarth- Henry Clay

DeCoreus Leavell- Christian Co

Justin Davis- Eastern

Ryan Kelly- Sheldon Clark

Jacob Ilg- Campbell Co

Looks like a well talented group of wrestlers. Good Luck Guys!!

wht would be the point hes already decided where hes goin and every1 already knows how good he is

To get ever better then what you already are.  The first moment you stop trying to get better, you are getting worse.

To get ever better then what you already are.  The first moment you stop trying to get better, you are getting worse.

Doy

wht would be the point hes already decided where hes goin and every1 already knows how good he is

I don't get this logic.  Some of the best wrestlers in the nation - including many who have signed with schools like Iowa, Iowa State, Ohio State, Missouri, etc. are wrestling in this tournament.  Frankly, it's a great tournament to start getting ready for the next level.  Too bad more Kentucky seniors don't think the way kids from other states do.

I know isaac ervin and dusty brown had to have shoulder surgery immediately after the season ended. austin palmer is waiting to get shoulder surgery. jake lee is injured and unable to attend. i am a little disappointed KY wont be represented by fahy and courtney but each kid and their parents have to decide whats best for themselves and they shouldn't be criticised for not going. i look for josh johnson, cory shotwell, and myron bradbury to be all americans (i hope there are more, i think these guys stand best chance at jr's). i am sure others in the underclassmen divisions stand a good shot. good luck to all.

I know isaac ervin and dusty brown had to have shoulder surgery immediately after the season ended. austin palmer is waiting to get shoulder surgery. jake lee is injured and unable to attend. i am a little disappointed KY wont be represented by fahy and courtney but each kid and their parents have to decide whats best for themselves and they shouldn't be criticised for not going. i look for josh johnson, cory shotwell, and myron bradbury to be all americans (i hope there are more, i think these guys stand best chance at jr's). i am sure others in the underclassmen divisions stand a good shot. good luck to all.

sorry , wanted to add brad hitchings and harlow to junior all american potential.

I heard fahy broke his arm training.  anybody know what happened?

not broken.  bad sprain.  in a splint and off the mat for about 2 weeks. 

Good luck to all the KY boys going to Va Beach!

Not True.

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN bahaha are you sure your from Woodford, because everyone that actually is from Woodford disagrees with everything you say. Could this possibly the Woodford99 of 2009? lol

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN bahaha are you sure your from Woodford, because everyone that actually is from Woodford disagrees with everything you say. Could this possibly the Woodford99 of 2009? lol

Ummmm... no?

yea damn my fault, i hadn't even  heard harison complaining about a shoulder. And actually about 50% of what i say is from other wofo wrestlers. uhh i uhh guesss,,,,burn