Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Ervins

Can someone please put them together as in Father/children.  I'm pretty sure Robert, Tim and Gary are the dads.

This is how I think they are related:

Max, Mitch and Malory

Caleb, Isaac and their hot sister with the camera

Luke

then I know of these ervins: Brad, Brock, Gabe

Help me out!!!!

Luke,Mallory,and Gabe,Gary Ervins children  Issac,Caeleb,Leah;girl with camera; Robert Ervins children  Max,Mitch,and Brock, Tim Ervins children and Robert has 3 more sons just starting to wrestle so I am sure we get to know their names soon enough.

The young lady with the camera is Thea not Leah. The Weddings come from Sally who is the sister to all the older brothers.(Gary, Tim, Robert,  youngest brother Brad) Sally married Robbie Wedding who was a state champ for Union back in hs day as well. They also have another great sister in Robin who has several children of her own. The family tree is spread extremely wide to accomodate all the grandchildren that Bud and Marilyn have somewhere in the low 20's I think. Overall this is one of the greatest families I have ever been associated with in my life. The Ervins' have done alot for me as well as other wrestlers growing up in Union County. They treat each one of us as part of their family so if you were to really put there family tree on here it would extend out a couple miles wide. They have great history in wrestling in Kentucky and are even greater ambassadors for Union County.

The young lady with the camera is Thea not Leah. The Weddings come from Sally who is the sister to all the older brothers.(Gary, Tim, Robert,  youngest brother Brad) Sally married Robbie Wedding who was a state champ for Union back in hs day as well. They also have another great sister in Robin who has several children of her own. The family tree is spread extremely wide to accomodate all the grandchildren that Bud and Marilyn have somewhere in the low 20's I think. Overall this is one of the greatest families I have ever been associated with in my life. The Ervins' have done alot for me as well as other wrestlers growing up in Union County. They treat each one of us as part of their family so if you were to really put there family tree on here it would extend out a couple miles wide. They have great history in wrestling in Kentucky and are even greater ambassadors for Union County.

wow what a family, i bet here is no blacksheep there, they all seem to get together so well, its really nice to see in a sport that is so harsh.

Ervins:

Gary (3rd Place): Luke (Champ), Gabe and 2 daughters.

Tim (Champ): Max (Champ), Mitch (2x champ, MOW), Brock (insanely good), and 2 daughters

Robert (2x Champ, MOW): Issac (Champ), Caleb (Champ), Elijah, Saul (youngin who will be pretty good), Micah, Mathias, and 1 daughter

Sally Wedding: Justin (Indiana), Tanner (Ky Middle School Champ, Indiana), Logan (3x middle school champ, MOW), 1 daughter

Robin: Cole, Conner, 1 daughter

Brad (Champ): 2 boys.

That Ervin story might be the craziest thing I've ever heard.  You can't make this up.. someone needs to write a book about this.  Or something?

They seem like great people too.  Glad to see all their success.

No offense to the ervins they produce great wrestlers, but the girls are what really impresses me. lol.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ervins:

Gary (3rd Place): Luke (Champ), Gabe and 2 daughters.

Tim (Champ): Max (Champ), Mitch (2x champ, MOW), Brock (insanely good), and 2 daughters

Robert (2x Champ, MOW): Issac (Champ), Caleb (Champ), Elijah, Saul (youngin who will be pretty good), Micah, Mathias, and 1 daughter

Sally Wedding: Justin (Indiana), Tanner (Ky Middle School Champ, Indiana), Logan (3x middle school champ, MOW), 1 daughter

Robin: Cole, Conner, 1 daughter

Brad (Champ): 2 boys.

I was looking the paper at future Derby contenders and it got me wondering, after these guys are finished competing, 1) What stable will they stand at? (ie., Three Chimneys, Coolmore, etc.) and 2) What will the stud fees be?