Sign in to follow this  
takedownartist

Open Mat

Knables work gets very busy with the warm weather so he is challenged for time but STX will have open mats on tuesday and thursday within the next week or so and John Lampe will be there and he weighs around 150,he works as hard as anybody I have ever seen.

ok kool, were can you get a usa card?

Knable will be there?? sounds kinda kool, would he mind rolling with people a little on the lighter side say 130- 140 ( ive lost track of my weight haha its great)

Fern Creek will have open mats starting March 9.  Mondays @ 4 and Wednesdays @ 6. You must have USA card.  Cody Mann will be in charge on Mondays and Jeff Branch will have Wednesdays.

St X is starting open mats on tuesday march 10th there will be two coaches there who both wrestled high school and college in Iowa,they will be running drills and instruction Cody Mann wont be there

I always messed with Cody at pratice last year just to hear what comment he would come back with I was just seeing if he would respond sorry if it seemed otherwise.

No, if you want to get at Cody you have to ask if they are starting a wrestling team at the Hair Design School! :evil: :mrgreen: :evil: :-D

Isn't it funny, he's in hair school, but can't even shave a head to save his life.  At least, he was a darn good wrestler

Due to getting mats back to schools they were borrowed from for the elementary state tournament, Fern Creek will not start open mats until March 16th.

Due to getting mats back to schools they were borrowed from for the elementary state tournament, Fern Creek will not start open mats until March 16th.

BOOO!!!

No, if you want to get at Cody you have to ask if they are starting a wrestling team at the Hair Design School! :evil: :mrgreen: :evil: :-D

Yeah. He's bustin' caps in split ends.

Sign in to follow this