Sign in to follow this  
171suprise

Most Physical Wrestlers

WOW! nobody! only b****es dont want to wrestle someone cuz they are "too" rough.

agree i wrestled up a weight class before and gave up about 90 lbs and didnt meet anyone like that bad topic

Union County wrestlers are physical.  Heavy hands heavy legs with weight up against you at all times.  Pressure, Pressure, Pressure.  Moving forward hanging onto like that big girl at the dance that just won't leave you alone.  No one leaves the mats against one of them without feeling like they carried around a small car for 6 minutes win or lose.

I think Caleb Ervin has to be the most physical wrestler at the state tournament. Right behind him would be Fahy. Every time I see Caleb wrestle I go Da** he's mean haha I'd like a rematch with him though  :evil: Hurry up n' graduate Caleb. haha

Union County wrestlers are physical.  Heavy hands heavy legs with weight up against you at all times.  Pressure, Pressure, Pressure.  Moving forward hanging onto like that big girl at the dance that just won't leave you alone.  No one leaves the mats against one of them without feeling like they carried around a small car for 6 minutes win or lose.

This is too funny.........

I think ANY of LaRue's kids who are in the same grade as Bernard (i.e Newberry, Paden, little Hull) are VERY physical when they are on their game. All of those guys are fun to watch. THAT is how wrestling is suppossed to be done. Just like the old Iowa wrestling teams that Gable coached.

I think ANY of LaRue's kids who are in the same grade as Bernard (i.e Newberry, Paden, little Hull) are VERY physical when they are on their game. All of those guys are fun to watch. THAT is how wrestling is suppossed to be done. Just like the old Iowa wrestling teams that Gable coached.

true. its pretty crazy how young they all are too and i am sure people are scared when they find out they are wrestling a larue trained kid more than they would be scared to hear a different school.

I don't agree with you about Paden being physical. IMO, Paden doesn't wrestle physically at all, at least not on his feet.

Jo Jo Carr, never wrestled him? don't, worst mistake of your life. i was 112 two years ago and i didn't have a partner during live wrestling, and lucky for me jo jo had his shoes on, so i go up to him and say jo jo i don't have anybody to wrestle. he said yea you do.... me. so we are on top & bottom and he lets me go so i can wrestle on my feet, well i thought he was letting me go, he does the optional start and starts pushing me like im in a playground fight with the school bully. and he just kept pushing me til i was in the wall and he was still pushing me, finally he lets me face him, wish i never had. he starts working my head hitting it like a punching bag, just causing as much pain as possible. Anyway we go on like this for like 10 mins and finally they call practice and we bring it in and before i leave jo jo grabs me and the only thing he says was "I was alot of weight wasn't i?" i thought he was going to say somthing like good try or at least you tried.....nope just a comment on weight.

Jo Jo Carr, never wrestled him? don't, worst mistake of your life. i was 112 two years ago and i didn't have a partner during live wrestling, and lucky for me jo jo had his shoes on, so i go up to him and say jo jo i don't have anybody to wrestle. he said yea you do.... me. so we are on top & bottom and he lets me go so i can wrestle on my feet, well i thought he was letting me go, he does the optional start and starts pushing me like im in a playground fight with the school bully. and he just kept pushing me til i was in the wall and he was still pushing me, finally he lets me face him, wish i never had. he starts working my head hitting it like a punching bag, just causing as much pain as possible. Anyway we go on like this for like 10 mins and finally they call practice and we bring it in and before i leave jo jo grabs me and the only thing he says was "I was alot of weight wasn't i?" i thought he was going to say somthing like good try or at least you tried.....nope just a comment on weight.

man. he reminds me of the master rat on ninja turtles now that I think of it!

Are we really comparing these guys to Gable and the Iowa style? That's very bold or very naive.

Dang Zyrcle is someone who I hate wrestling. He uses constant pressure and Heavy Hands. I owe him a lot he really helped me on my feet. Jake Holbrook is also pretty physical. :evil: :evil:

Are we really comparing these guys to Gable and the Iowa style? That's very bold or very naive.

Considering an ex-Iowa wrestler also made that comparison, I don't think me saying that about some of the best "brothers" a guy could have is very bold or naive. While they may not be as dirty or rough, that is who those guys have pattered their wrestling after.