Sign in to follow this  
magicman

best wrestling family

I know. We ain't got no Ervin girls, but I did get shot down by one. So, that has to count for somethin'. lol

hey man, if you never try you'll never know if it will work. I give you props for taking the shot. lol

The Coopers have 7 between 6 wrestlers and Josh got a staff infection the week before state his senior year and had to sit out or it would have been 8.  The coopers also have cousins that don't have the last name, but they are younger, we'll have to see how they do.

Brad-3X

Craig-1X

Kyle-1X

Austin-1X

Who else has won it? I'm pretty sure it was only six titles between these four. I know there is also josh who would have won it (most likely) his senior year.  Kevin I'm sure will add to the count.  Who was the 7th?

I also think the Goffs will be some guys to look out for. They are just naturally athletic, and that obviously helps. I mean, placing in state, first year wrestler? And his brother is starting out pretty young, so he should be able to get a feel for the sport before the pressure is on him

I agree that Kary Goff did very well for a first year wrestler, but the fact is that he was a SENIOR, meaning he was 17 or 18 years old, wrestling at 103, which would mean that he would have a huge athletic advantage over the other 103's, who are mostly 8,9, and 10th graders.  And his brother is already in 7th or 8th grade and weighs around 70 lbs.  Did the little brother win or place in middle school state? Did he win or place or qualify for JV State? And i don't really think that 2 brothers makes up a full wrestling family.

Brad-3X

Craig-1X

Kyle-1X

Austin-1X

Who else has won it? I'm pretty sure it was only six titles between these four. I know there is also josh who would have won it (most likely) his senior year.  Kevin I'm sure will add to the count.  Who was the 7th?

Neil Cooper won it once I think.

I'd have to go with the Stengels:

Dusty:No appearance at state

Joey: Kicked off team for being toasted out of his mind on the bus

...Domination... :-D

oh god. There he goes talkin about himself again. GET OVER URSELF

You don't even make sense. Get off here. Nobody likes you.

I could care less about ppl likeing me. This is a site to share thoughts, oppinions etc about wrestling/wrestlers. And thats what im doing. If you dont like it, then you get off. I do love the fact though that my post's get to u.

I could care less about ppl likeing me. This is a site to share thoughts, oppinions etc about wrestling/wrestlers. And thats what im doing. If you dont like it, then you get off. I do love the fact though that my post's get to u.

They don't. They just make me wonder what is wrong in your head. It's sad. You must have some sort of disorder or condition that allows you to get a type of gratification from attention, whether it be good or bad. Even making people hate you is good enough for you. It's not my loss. More of a curiousity that makes me think about just how lonely or insecure you are. Stuff like that has always fascinated me.

They don't. They just make me wonder what is wrong in your head. It's sad. You must have some sort of disorder or condition that allows you to get a type of gratification from attention, whether it be good or bad. Even making people hate you is good enough for you. It's not my loss. More of a curiousity that makes me think about just how lonely or insecure you are. Stuff like that has always fascinated me.

And it fascinates me on how much i bother u. If my post's dont "bother" you. then ignore them and move on, But no instead u decide to post back. That to me seems like its getting to u.

And it fascinates me on how much i bother u. If my post's dont "bother" you. then ignore them and move on, But no instead u decide to post back. That to me seems like its getting to u.

What else would I respond to? Not only do I get to witness the extent of your, seemingly legitimate, mental disorder, but I also get to first hand be part of the act. See how deep you really think. All you say is that you think it gets to me. That seems to be the main focus of your posts. Not to truely vent any feelings or attitude toward me or my behavior. This leads me to believe that the fact that you think my life is in some way, no matter how small, affected by you, you feel either powerful or more significant than you normally do on your own. You use me/this site as a way to get your egotistical jollies. So, please. Don't stop posting. Nothing much else to discuss now that state has came and past.

What else would I respond to? Not only do I get to witness the extent of your, seemingly legitimate, mental disorder, but I also get to first hand be part of the act. See how deep you really think. All you say is that you think it gets to me. That seems to be the main focus of your posts. Not to truely vent any feelings or attitude toward me or my behavior. This leads me to believe that the fact that you think my life is in some way, no matter how small, affected by you, you feel either powerful or more significant than you normally do on your own. You use me/this site as a way to get your egotistical jollies. So, please. Don't stop posting. Nothing much else to discuss now that state has came and past.

Im not gonna lie. I didnt bother to read any of that up there, cause it looks like to much to read. I hope me not reading it dont hurt your feelings like my post's do.

Im not gonna lie. I didnt bother to read any of that up there, cause it looks like to much to read. I hope me not reading it dont hurt your feelings like my post's do.

Okay. You officially proved my point. I think I should become a psychologist. I guess i'll stop replying now. You've become bland and uninventive. I thought someone who put that much effort into trying to get a rise out of me would atleast be good at it. Nighty night, Donkey. I'm gonna finish watching "A Clockwork Orange" and hit the sack.

Okay. You officially proved my point. I think I should become a psychologist. I guess i'll stop replying now. You've become bland and uninventive. I thought someone who put that much effort into trying to get a rise out of me would atleast be good at it. Nighty night, Donkey. I'm gonna finish watching "A Clockwork Orange" and hit the sack.

lol ok ok. so does this meen your gonna get off the site and quit talking about yourself now. :-)

Brad-3X

Craig-1X

Kyle-1X

Austin-1X

Neil-1X

Watch out for the droogies... :evil: