Sign in to follow this  
Has Been

Who got the "BEST" draw.

Not sure who go the best but I just looked at 130 and Cox from Larue got a easy draw into the semis.

I wouldn't necessarily say he has it easy. he drew cody ward first match and he's ranked just outside the top 10. Both tough wrestlers top and bottom but this match will decided from nuetral in my opinion.

if this huffine iam srry i liek u dude but wade is a little anmial dude but anything can i not saying u cant beat dont get me wrong it going to be the tuffest match of ur life please take no offense to this

if this huffine iam srry i liek u dude but wade is a little anmial dude but anything can i not saying u cant beat dont get me wrong it going to be the tuffest match of ur life please take no offense to this

i wont take it to any offense and i mainly mean if i do lose to wade my conso matches dont seem bad but hey we never know its stae anything can happen we just have to see

do you just type too fast, or is English just not a good subject for you?

SOMEBODY GET B-STOCK ON THE PHONE! IT SEEMS LIKE J-POD HASN'T LEARNED HIS LESSON YET. UR JUST ASKING TO GET CRADLED FOR THE THIRD TIME HUH? Haha jk brah.

Wow,Who won that match?

I'm just saying, its pretty bad when people are going to say i got the number 3rd ranked kid first than 7 than 4. Its state people, you better be ready for some upsets  :evil:

Jeff smith got a good draw, considering he already beat tennyson this yearand after he does it again it looks like he will make it to the quarter finals/semi finals to whenever he has to wrestle stafford

Not sure who go the best but I just looked at 130 and Cox from Larue got a easy draw into the semis.

Who is Cox? I've never heard of this guy before.