Sign in to follow this  
myGSP

KHSAA brackets posted

Anybody figure out the best way to get those things to print at a legible size. I am trying to get the whole bracket with the championship and consolation trees.

Anybody figure out the best way to get those things to print at a legible size. I am trying to get the whole bracket with the championship and consolation trees.

unfortunately whatever program they use is not made for printing.  I have tried for years without success.  I think they do it on purpose as they will sell printed brackets at the tournament.

Legal paper "landscape"

I e-mailed Mr. Tackett about the brackets being wrong, but haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully they'll have all that fixed soon.

I called too, left a mseg.  I'll put $500,000 on kyle Terry winning his first match. :-D

-Kyle Terry CEHA--------------+

(10)    0-  0  Bout:    49  |------------------------------+

-Kyle Terry CEHA--------------+                              |

(10)    0-  0                  Bout:  249        |------------------------------+

-Larry Willard JEFF-----------+                              |                              |

(10)    0-  0  Bout:    50  |------------------------------+                              |

-Sean Gillespie TRIN----------+         

I called too, left a mseg.   I'll put $500,000 on kyle Terry winning his first match. :-D

(10)    0-  0                   Bout:   249         |------------------------------+

-Larry Willard JEFF-----------+                              |                              |

(10)    0-  0  Bout:    50  |------------------------------+                              |

-Sean Gillespie TRIN----------+           

I'm going with the long shot Kyle Terry kid in the first round; not many 4th seeds have a chace against 1's  :-o

ha ha

KHSAA will get it fixed, that's why we have this site.  :wink:

I copied and pasted just the championship bracket to word.  Used size 7 font.  Minimized the margins to 5.  Fits perfect.  Then just do the same with the consolation bracket and print it onto the backs of the champ. bracket.

I copied and pasted just the championship bracket to word.  Used size 7 font.  Minimized the margins to 5.  Fits perfect.  Then just do the same with the consolation bracket and print it onto the backs of the champ. bracket.

Oh and don't forget to landscape.

You are now qualified to be part of the KHSAA State committee of bracket logy  :-D

-Roy Bisenius SOLD------------+                                                                                            |

(9)    0-  0  Bout:    45  |------------------------------+                                                            |

-Chris Sikra DIXI-------------+                              |                                                            |

(10)    0-  0                  Bout:  247        |------------------------------+                              |

-Chris Sikra DIXI-------------+                              |                              |                              |

(10)    0-  0  Bout:    46  |------------------------------+                              |                              |

-Tyler Boone OHIO-------------+                                                            |                              |

(11)    0-  0                                                  Bout:  572        |------------------------------+

-Mack Logsdon WOOD------------+                                                            |

(11)    0-  0  Bout:    47  |------------------------------+                              |

-Brandon Scott MEAD-----------+                              |                              |

(10)    0-  0                  Bout:  248        |------------------------------+

-Dominique Thompson CENT------+                              |

(9)    0-  0  Bout:    48  |------------------------------+

-Tyler Smith LETC-------------+

so Sikra DIXI gets 2 chances lol

I think Kyle Terry has the toughest draw at State at 125.  It seems like no matter how hard he tries, he's bound to lose.

(10)    0-  0                  Bout:  249        |------------------------------+

-Sean Gillespie TRIN----------+                                                            |

(12)    0-  0                                                  Bout:  573        |------------------------------

I think Kyle Terry has the toughest draw at State at 125.  It seems like no matter how hard he tries, he's bound to lose.

(10)    0-  0                   Bout:   249         |------------------------------+

-Sean Gillespie TRIN----------+                                                             |

(12)    0-  0                                                  Bout:   573         |------------------------------

haha zing

-Sean Gillespie TRIN----------+                                                             |

(12)    0-  0                                                  Bout:   573         |------------------------------

This is like kasey hedges vs. tc125.