Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Junie's Brother Robbie, in next Ultimate Fighter

yep, talked to robbie about it not to long ago. the browning bros are blowing up. but he has a good showing and gets his name out there for sure

It is America versus Britain

Bisping is coaching Britain

Henderson is coaching America

naw i read something that had dana say its nothing like us vs uk but that was they way that spike wanted to advertise.

I am pretty sure there will be team picks like all the other seasons.

naw i read something that had dana say its nothing like us vs uk but that was they way that spike wanted to advertise.

I am pretty sure there will be team picks like all the other seasons.

Well everything I have read has said it is US vs UK. Were did you read about this comment from Dana White?

Robbie was a better wrestler than his brother Alan(Junie). If I remember right Robbie was a 4th in state his senior year and was the first wrestler that Bourbon Co had place.

Yes he placed 4th his senior year losing to Thomas Campbell of Fort Campbell Twice

Yes he placed 4th his senior year losing to Thomas Campbell of Fort Campbell Twice

you seem pretty stoked about that lol...

Actually, to me it's kind of dissapointing because Thomas Campbell should have won state that year. He was just in a tough weight class and got caught on the same side as Jarius. I believe he coaches for Kenwood High School, TN if I'm not mistaken.

Actually, to me it's kind of dissapointing because Thomas Campbell should have won state that year. He was just in a tough weight class and got caught on the same side as Jarius. I believe he coaches for Kenwood High School, TN if I'm not mistaken.

If he should of won state it would not matter what side of the bracket you are on.  Jarius was on another level then everyone else in my opinion.

He was coaching at Kenwood but he left to fight MMA. He was willing to coach Fort Campbell but he got turned down because of some weight cutting controversy at Kenwood. He has said he is never going to coach again, at least not Fort Campbell

If you wanna hear something pretty interesting is that robbie would like to fight thomas campbell in a mma fight at 145, they were gonna do it not too long ago but it was just too short of notice,but this fight might happen in the near future, thomas campbell is the kentucky fighting challenge 145 belt holder, but if you ask me robbie would smash thomas, thomas is good but too 1 dimensional for mma, and as a training partner of robbies and junies, robbie would pick him apart. robbies usual fights at 135 also.

Ya I know that about Thomas Campbell. I would much rather seem him fight my old assistant coach Cory Alexander. I think he would stand a better chance, no insult to Thomas's (or Cory's) fighting ability

Ya I know that about Thomas Campbell. I would much rather seem him fight my old assistant coach Cory Alexander. I think he would stand a better chance, no insult to Thomas's (or Cory's) fighting ability

He'd murk Cory.

i seen the roster for the ultimate fighter on yahoo a while back, and he wasnt on it, so he most likely lost his first match to get into the house.  but if i'm correct he fights at either 135 or 145, so he had to bump up to 155 to try out for the show.  not too shabby to even make it that far considering he bumped up

It is definitely USA vs UK as far as the format. Dana has said he completely hates the idea of that but it isn't completely up to him to decide.