Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

Region 7 Final Predictions

I choose to view it from the angle of the ref that's inches from the action, not a fan in the stands.

It was an uncomfortable hold, thats how chicken wings work.  It wouldn't be effective if it wasn't painful.

And it wasn't the move that ended the match, which can't be stated enough.

The guy never said it was the move that ended the match. Also are you the referee that was inches away? If not then you don't know.

In my opinion the chicken wing was applying pressure to the joint and it should have been stopped instead of damage being continued to happen. Also Krauziewicz won that is settled. However I find it ironic that on another thread a poster on here is talking about people's reading comprehension skills yet on this thread they prove that their own are lacking.

I give credit to travis by coming back from an early deficit. Oh course I think that the chicken wing looked illegal because I wanted kasey to win. But the ref was right there and made the best decision he could. Like it or not, it happened and they both need to look foward to state. Good luck kravy! Haha :lol:

Anyone have any details on the Zarth Logsdon match.  I read on here how before the years up Logsdon will have a close match with Zarth but all I keep seeing is pins by Zarth?  Times starting to run out for Logsdon I think.

Anyone have any details on the Zarth Logsdon match.  I read on here how before the years up Logsdon will have a close match with Zarth but all I keep seeing is pins by Zarth?  Times starting to run out for Logsdon I think.

in the region finals zarth pinned him in the first

Lots of tough guys in this thread. 

I can't think of a classier thing to do than rag on a 17 yr old kid on an internet message board.

I don't know Logsdon nor am I associated w/ Woodford Co. but this is just petty.

Grow up, losers.

exactly kasey did the absolute respectable thing and showed he has some class on the mat. as for this site is another story lol

as for nathan grey that is the sorriest thing i think i have ever seen and he really embarassed lexington with that that was completely uncalled for and after seeing that he deserved to not even qualify

exactly kasey did the absolute respectable thing and showed he has some class on the mat. as for this site is another story lol

as for nathan grey that is the sorriest thing i think i have ever seen and he really embarassed lexington with that that was completely uncalled for and after seeing that he deserved to not even qualify

umm i thank you nathan

hahah

like i said be classy on the mat

here is a different story

and you werent classy to me we had a convo goin and u straight stopped talking mr ive been training with junie browning ;-)

you know who i am now

mack logsdon may have been upset but i was sure he shook mats hand just fine and the coaches and didnt make a pitty party on the mat and kasey was very respectful in our match and so was i when he beat me the first time

mack logsdon may have been upset but i was sure he shook mats hand just fine and the coaches and didnt make a pitty party on the mat and kasey was very respectful in our match and so was i when he beat me the first time

bracco was classy after his loss too.