matrat

who is the most exiciting wrestler to watch

I'll add to the list of Justin Davis fans. Others I enjoy watching are the 189 from Seneca. He's just so strong, doesn't have a lot of technique, but he's tough. Also Jordan Whiting.

From the past, I liked Mason Reid, Anthony Bailey, Keith Lageman, Taylor Scherer.

I'll add to the list of Justin Davis fans. Others I enjoy watching are the 189 from Seneca. He's just so strong, doesn't have a lot of technique, but he's tough. Also Jordan Whiting.

From the past, I liked Mason Reid, Anthony Bailey, Keith Lageman, Taylor Scherer.

yes anthony bailey for sure.

for this year i would say norbury and justin davis

I've enjoyed watching Josh Johnson these last few yrs. Very strong and technical. Class act, too.

yeah but he just doesnt have any matches that are close (other than finals last year) i would love to see him wrestle nationaly so he gets pushed

My favorite to watch would have to be Mark Jones. Especially when he was wearing those gay heart socks. That's when the beast came out in him.  :evil: I like watching college alot more though. Metcalf, Leen, and Caldwell are all fun to watch.