• Myron Bradbury
    • Luke Troxell
    • Jeff Warra
    • Dee Leavell
    • Andy Lenz
    • Dakota Kincer
    • Will Bryant
    • Wade Holtsclaw

and just who are they? i have a hunch you mean lenz and bradbury. i have to say i disagree, people years ahead of other people, typically don't almost get pinned. i agree bradbury hadedly won the match against bryant after the toss, but i still say bryant has a real shot to shake things up, if not upset lenz at regions. i do still call it an upset though, cause i still feel lenz has the edge, but the margin is getting smaller, especially keeping in mind the weight lenz will have to cut to make 112 all three days of state...

for some reason, i just can't picture andy lenz in the finals. he's a good wrestler and all, but i feel he's been overhyped this season.

Lenz has poor technique, he comes in trying to bullrush people with his strengthm any wrestler that can make motion could beat him. And he wasn't one of the two I was talking about.

I think hes thinking that Warra and Bradbury are the only two on the same level.  These two are the best in my opinion as well but I dont think Warra has enough to beat Myron.  I say Bradbury wins the title.

I think that their are alot of very good kids at this weight class, I put four in the semis and say they'll battle it out-Leavell, Bradbury, Lenz, and Warra.  Holdsclaw in my opinion is only going to get better, so you might even swap him in the mix...

I think that their are alot of very good kids at this weight class, I put four in the semis and say they'll battle it out-Leavell, Bradbury, Lenz, and Warra.  Holdsclaw in my opinion is only going to get better, so you might even swap him in the mix...

I'd throw Troxell and Bryant in there as well. Troxell is very capable of making the semi's and Bryant recently beat Leavell 5-3.

So basically what we're saying is that 112 has got a large group at the top of capable wrestlers.

Exactly. I'd say any of the top 9 could make the semi's/finals, although Bradbury is the heavy favorite to win it all.

I say semi finals will be Bradbury, Lenz, Troxell, and Warra. Wildcards are Leavall and Bryant.

Whats your argument against Holtsclaw and Kincer? Just curious...

I could see Holtsclaw sneaking into the semis, Kincer has never impressed me.

same here, kincer works hard the whole match, but the fact is, he seems to lack a lot of technique. i had forgotten about troxell, i think him and bradbury are going to be in the finals, supposing they are on opposite sides. he won the five star, and dee leavell, and zac brown were both there.

Why is nobody talking about Warra? I say it will be Bradbury and Warra in the finals.

warra was mentioned a lot of the first page...look back at it.

well kincer also beat zac, making it tough to decide who is definetly better. 112 is a pretty even weight this year, much like a few other weights. i see maybe two or three outstanding ones, the rest just fall in, but are in no way bad. im still sticking with troxell being the one to beat bradbury if anyone.