1. 1. who will be the 160 state champion 2008/2009

• harrison courtney
    • bernard ray
    • jeremiah walls
    • preston shoopman
    • josh bruning
    • connor coyle
    • other

Awfully sure and full of yourself today aren't you?  Better be able to back up the smack you are talking.  Have you been working on not getting thrown by Shoopman.  He gets you when you least expect it.

Shoopman Has no chance he wont win region! add austin stepp to this list he's pinned multiple kids that has pinned shoopman. He's way over-rated

For the record Preston Shoopman drilled Austin Stepp in yesterdays region 8 160 final and proved who was over-rated. Nice job Preston.

Did anyone see the Walls/Ray match and can give me any info? Trying to finish my brackets up and was wondering if Walls was winning and got caught or what was the deal.Havent seen either one and dont know how to pick between the two.

Sneaky snake walls tried to do a suicide cradle on the first 30 seconds of the match and ray move to the left and had walls in a head lock pin. Walls was freaked out because that was the first time he had been pin this season.

Ya i dnt even no why people started this thread and are voting for somebody besides Courtney. The only way any of these other guys win is if Courtney get hurt or really really really sick

not if duncan caddell has anything to say about it    :-D