Sign in to follow this  
171suprise

Best Technicians

I saw Fayhe wrestle at the Dragon, he's impressive. I was surprised when i realized what he looked like (no offense, I just pictured some kid who was massive) but he was unreal.

Fayhe is a beast... the kid is ranked nationally

bue sanders was better than courtney on his feet (or at least close). and im going to apologize in advance but you are and idiot if you think courtney is heads and tails over thuenamen yes i would say courtney is better but it is very close and could really go either way. the only place where courtney is a technician is on top. definitely not the best technician not close

i completely agree, his bottem work this year is also lacking. if he doesnt hit a peterson he doesnt hit anything.

Courtney was and still is heads and tails better than Theuneman.  Not even close.

Are you out of your friggin mind? Thueman was tearing Courtney up in the third. Take him down let him up take him down let him up he was beastin him in the third. Thueman got CHEATED out of that match. Courtney was stalling b/c he thought he had the match in the bag. Courtney should've been hit with stalling multiple times! This would have given Thueman the edge and the win. Thueman was working his butt off and got caught with a takedown. If better refs were in that match it would've been different but naw, we always have to have those yellow jacket hornet whatever they are butt kissing refs.  :roll:

Are you out of your friggin mind? Thueman was tearing Courtney up in the third. Take him down let him up take him down let him up he was beastin him in the third. Thueman got CHEATED out of that match. Courtney was stalling b/c he thought he had the match in the bag. Courtney should've been hit with stalling multiple times! This would have given Thueman the edge and the win. Thueman was working his butt off and got caught with a takedown. If better refs were in that match it would've been different but naw, we always have to have those yellow jacket hornet whatever they are butt kissing refs.  :roll:

Bear, I agree with everything. That match is still vivid in my memory. It was reffed by Cattan. He would call Thueman out when he took Courtney down and say no points, then turned around and gave Courtney a takedown when he did it exactly the same way. Thueman was robbed.

Bear, I agree with everything. That match is still vivid in my memory. It was reffed by Cattan. He would call Thueman out when he took Courtney down and say no points, then turned around and gave Courtney a takedown when he did it exactly the same way. Thueman was robbed.

Thank You. I'm glad someone realizes that this match was kind of fishy.

Are you serious?  You're actually saying that the refs favor Woodford, especially Cattan?  I'll agree that Courtney was on the defensive in the third period but he was by no means stalling.  Getting worked is probably a better description, until he hit a beautiful lateral drop to win and get the fall.

Are you serious?  You're actually saying that the refs favor Woodford, especially Cattan?  I'll agree that Courtney was on the defensive in the third period but he was by no means stalling.  Getting worked is probably a better description, until he hit a beautiful lateral drop to win and get the fall.

I should have made an exception when I said I agreed with Bear on everything. I don't think the refs favor Woodford or anyone else. And I think, generally, they try their best at a tough job. But I will always believe Cattan called this one wrong. I didn't have a preference on who won, didn't have a particular interest in either wrestler. Everyone who was sitting around me that day just couldn't believe what was happening.

well grapplenutz is supposedly able to   

"kowboy you n make you blow snot bubbles and wheeze like a Marlboro baby"

so i'd say if he is as good as he says he is he is #1

yea look out for grapplez with nutz, he is like the best wrestler in the history of wrestling, pins everyone with that kowboy

daniel thuenamen??? he made courtney look like he had never wrestled before in the third period last year. (if it was last year, i dont remember if it was last year or the year before) i think courtney let his guard down cause he just thought he had the match won, and he did go on to win in overtime, but daniel was definetly on his level.

yea really made him look like he had never wrestled, it was his sophmore year and he stuck him, yea, never wrestled. and thuenaen was tough suppose to beat harrison, but harrison beat him at connder in the simis, then stuck him at state.

yea look out for grapplez with nutz, he is like the best wrestler in the history of wrestling, pins everyone with that kowboy

hey mouth,

never said I was the best, my credentials are what they are.  I never said I pinned everyone with a cowboy either.  Just trying to have a little fun online, yet you take things personal and call everyone out because you are the tough guy after all. 

btw, are going to be on top of the podium or not? 

hey mouth,

never said I was the best, my credentials are what they are.   I never said I pinned everyone with a cowboy either.  Just trying to have a little fun online, yet you take things personal and call everyone out because you are the tough guy after all. 

btw, are going to be on top of the podium or not? 

hopefully grapplez with nutz, i mean i am the tough guy right? im the tough guy, after you said you were going to make me weeze like a marlboro baby..... yea im real tough.

how come some people can hit a lat drop and its beautiful, and others, can hit one, and it's lucky???

Cattan was not the head official during the Courtney / thuenemann match. I think it was one of the shaws.I dont think cattan was even on the mat im pretty sure the other ref was the short kinda bald guy form indiana

I think Courtney would beat Theuneman 9 out of 10 times and pin him 7.

That qualifies as heads and tails better than him.

you think that because your a bias idiot. i would say courtney is better but very very close.

(sorry for insults but its gotta be said)

Certainly. Courtney is good, very good. But not untouchable like some would like to believe otherwise he would be rated 1st in the entire nation instead of honorable. mention for the South. Just saying, but still, a great wrestler.

Certainly. Courtney is good, very good. But not untouchable like some would like to believe otherwise he would be rated 1st in the entire nation instead of honorable. mention for the South. Just saying, but still, a great wrestler.

I agree, But give the guy his props he's a monster.

you think that because your a bias idiot. i would say courtney is better but very very close.

(sorry for insults but its gotta be said)

Courtney his senior year against Thueneman his senior year; Courtney wins 9 out of 10 times, majors him 4 times, Decision once, Tech Fall once, Pins him twice wins in OT one time, and loses in OT one time.

Courtney his senior year against Thueneman his senior year; Courtney wins 9 out of 10 times, majors him 4 times, Decision once, Tech Fall once, Pins him twice wins in OT one time, and loses in OT one time.

no way.