Sign in to follow this  
171suprise

Dragon Invitational

Summery of Bradford Houchens match;

Bradford shoots in the first period. Houchens stops the shot goes to a front headlock and goes behind (T2) Bradford escapes innediatly, shoots and takes Huochens down. He rides him out  Score 3-2.

2nd period Bradford takes down and excapes, he takes Houchens down and rides him out, nearly turning him twice. Score 6-2.

3rd period Bradfords rides Houchens most of period.  Houchens tries to stand up with apbout 25 seconds left. Bradford drops down to single below knee, Houchens leans back inot Bradford and trys to spin out with 15 seconds left on the match. Bradford hangs on and I think Houchems knee popped.  He screams and they stop the match.  The match was not resumed

First off, Zarth isn't going to win.  Secondly, I want to see the Chiba vs. Trinity match, can't remember the kids name but i think it could be good.  Also, I saw Davis last weekend, he will run away with this tournament,  and Frost doesn't have the guns to beat out Whiting

zarth did win

Woodford looked strong. No love for St.X finishing 4th? South Oldham is coming back, too.

South had a hard hit yesterday.  I doubt either the 215 brown or 285 forrest kid will be back, both of them left yesterday with pretty ugly injuries.

Summery of Bradford Houchens match;

Bradford shoots in the first period. Houchens stops the shot goes to a front headlock and goes behind (T2) Bradford escapes innediatly, shoots and takes Huochens down. He rides him out   Score 3-2.

2nd period Bradford takes down and excapes, he takes Houchens down and rides him out, nearly turning him twice. Score 6-2.

3rd period Bradfords rides Houchens most of period.  Houchens tries to stand up with apbout 25 seconds left. Bradford drops down to single below knee, Houchens leans back inot Bradford and trys to spin out with 15 seconds left on the match. Bradford hangs on and I think Houchems knee popped.  He screams and they stop the match.  The match was not resumed

houchens was also having a tough time in his semi finals match. dont remember who it was to, but he was losing by about four points, before the kid made a huge mistake and got stuck late in the third.

houchens was also having a tough time in his semi finals match. dont remember who it was to, but he was losing by about four points, before the kid made a huge mistake and got stuck late in the third.

It was josh lewis i saw that he pulled it out in the last minute or so

yeah i thought for sure that he was going to beat him, then somehow he ended up on his back, congrats by the way on your win over murphy.

It was josh lewis i saw that he pulled it out in the last minute or so

also at the end josh lewis seemed to have an asthma attack and was on his bac for a while after the match breathing very hard. my team was nect to trinity in the stands and they were trying to find his inhaler. hope hes ok cause he gave houchens a tough match