Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 14

yes he did beat him 9 to 4

he also lost to demery once to

my 125 would be

1 carr

2 demery(really looked impressive and on a mission since his loss to terry)

3 palmer

4 hedges

5 terry... and so on

well this weekend at north hardin should be good terrance and terry should face off again

ya i hope they will face each other thier both gonna be very determined to win should be a awsome match to watch

thanks dogwood. Lowe of perry did wrestle mcghee for fifth. I also watched lowe wrestle a number 1 ranked  wrestler from Cleveland, tn. He was beaten 8-2 and also busted his bursa sac in that match. And that took alot from him but he still ended up finishing 5th. Lowe is one to watch out for at the state tournament.

well this weekend at north hardin should be good terrance and terry should face off again

Oh this should be a very good match, the tie breaker. haha

can anyone from tc confirm this?

i cant confirm it for sure, but i know he is thinking about it seriously. more than likely i think that he will.

i cant confirm it for sure, but i know he is thinking about it seriously. more than likely i think that he will.

Bad idea, he will get dominated at 112 lbs.

Maybe so, but it's not worth cutting as much weight as he is to wrestle 103.

ya i agree. and i dont think he'll get dominated he might not be as sucessful but i think he could make it to state

question..  I have watched Lenz wrestle at 3 different weight classes and excel at all.  At which weght class would he have a better shot at winning state.  Not that he would win any but does he have a better shot at beating Bradbury at 112 or Zarth at 119.  And don't respond neither.  Just an honest question.

1   Tri   Brad Hitchings   11

2   Ryle   Will Hogben   12

3   NH   Marcell Haynes   12

4   Ohio Co   Jordan Woolen   12

5   Ft Knox   Sean Garcia-Chavez   12

6   Sou   Jordan Blakemore   12

7   PD   Nick Leddy   12

8   WH   Josh Bell   11

9   Fr Co   Jeremy Gardner   11

10   Sen   Lofton Wright   11

11   St X   David George   12

12   Cald Co   Gavin Agnew   11

13   Chr Co   Calvin McNeeley   12

14   Wood Co   Nick Guagliardo   12

15   Irq   Alex Meads   12

16   Laf   Dusty Thompson   11

17   Har Co   Brandon Barnett   10

18   BC   Justin Bernard   12

I thinks Barnett should be ranked higher than he is.  Especially sinece he has beaten #9 Garner, #8 Bell and #3 Haynes.  Granted he hasn't beaten #16 Thompson, but I don't think Thompson has beaten the two Barnett beat this weekend.  Garner got beat early in the competition on Saturday.  I think Barnett pinned Hayes in less than 30 Seconds on Sat. and Bell in the first period. 

i dont know how much this will affect anything, but andrew wright of tates creek beat logan murrell at the capitol city in double overtime. the logan has beaten andrew by one or two points the other times they have wrestled. andrew is tough, and i wouldnt be surprised if he beat logan again the next time they wrestled.

question..  I have watched Lenz wrestle at 3 different weight classes and excel at all.  At which weght class would he have a better shot at winning state.  Not that he would win any but does he have a better shot at beating Bradbury at 112 or Zarth at 119.  And don't respond neither.  Just an honest question.

i would say because the way bradbury wrestles that lenz would have a beteer shot at beating zarth but the fact of the matter is that shot is very small but i would also say that lenz has a better shot at making it to the finals at 112 than at 119