Sign in to follow this  
out side sweep

most dominant

If rangers rankings are somewhat accurate of who will be in these weight classes, then I say this is a tough one to call.  I think they both could pin there way through state.  I will take Courtney being more dominant, but I dont think either one will be challenged. 

zarth, courtney, and johnson will all be dominant this year.

I would look out for J.J. Jude this year too. he wont be as impressive as the other 3 i mentioned but by his sophmore/junior year I think he will be as good if not better.

zarth, courtney, and johnson will all be dominant this year.

I would look out for J.J. Jude this year too. he wont be as impressive as the other 3 i mentioned but by his sophmore/junior year I think he will be as good if not better.

Come on. JJ Jude?? Are you serious? [glow=red,2,300]Duncan Caddell [/glow] will dominate him and the 135lb weight class.

Come on. JJ Jude?? Are you serious? [glow=red,2,300]Duncan Caddell [/glow] will dominate him and the 135lb weight class.

i doubt he will dominate the 135 class. i dont think he will even win state.

and if i had to guess id say his and Jude wont even be in the same class. Im predictings Jude to be at least 140.

Only time will tell. Oh, I almost forgot. Jude has never beat Duncan Caddell by more than [glow=red,2,300]1 point[/glow], so if it comes down to it, it should be a good match.  I think [glow=red,2,300]Duncan [/glow] would win though.

Only time will tell. Oh, I almost forgot. Jude has never beat Duncan Caddell by more than [glow=red,2,300]1 point[/glow], so if it comes down to it, it should be a good match.  I think [glow=red,2,300]Duncan [/glow] would win though.

who is this kid? i have never seen him or heard of him what school does he goto has he ever made it to state?

Man you have to be joking with Jude. Jude doesn't match up well against Johnson. Not giving anything away from Jude, he beat me last year, but he got closed to teched if not got teched by Johnson at state. The only way I could see Johnson dominating is if Ervin drops down to 130.

Man you have to be joking with Jude. Jude doesn't match up well against Johnson. Not giving anything away from Jude, he beat me last year, but he got closed to teched if not got teched by Johnson at state. The only way I could see Johnson dominating is if Ervin drops down to 130.

130 Josh Johnson Record: 5- 0 1st Place

Result Opponent School How

Won Mason Fuller Ashland Blazer Fall 1:52

Won Jake Skinner Christian County Dec 7-3

Won Talon Deinlein Campbell County Fall 1:55

Won J.J. Jude Johnson Central T-Fall 19-4

Won Caleb Ervin Union County Dec 7-5

who is this kid? i have never seen him or heard of him what school does he goto has he ever made it to state?

He is from Whitley CO. and has been to high school state 3 times, and middle school state 2 times. He got 2nd place in middle school state, he lost to jj. Jude in the finals by 1 point. Last year he was one match away from placing in the high school state. you need to check yourself before you start downing people you don't know anything about.  Just for fun, I'll talk him into wrestling Jude at a duel match this season, so you can see how bad of a wrestler Jude really is. 

He is from Whitley CO. and has been to high school state 3 times, and middle school state 2 times. He got 2nd place in middle school state, he lost to jj. Jude in the finals by 1 point. Last year he was one match away from placing in the high school state. you need to check yourself before you start downing people you don't know anything about.  Just for fun, I'll talk him into wrestling Jude at a duel match this season, so you can see how bad of a wrestler Jude really is.  

so your saying somebody who places in high school state as an 8TH GRADER is a bad wrestler?

wow nice middle school state who cares about that!(not meaning to take away from middle schoolers but this is high school, please nobody give me crap about this comment)

and i havent talked down about him i simply stated that i have never heard or seen him, therefor he cant be great and you are totally going to look dumb if this kid isnt in the finals

wow nice middle school state who cares about that!(not meaning to take away from middle schoolers but this is high school, please nobody give me crap about this comment)

and i havent talked down about him i simply stated that i have never heard or seen him, therefor he cant be great and you are totally going to look dumb if this kid isnt in the finals

[/quote

He already looks dumb. Maybe you should switch up the comment. You are totally gonna look smart if he makes it to the finals :-D

rookie mistake. i would advise you to just stop talking this kid up and let him wrestle. you've done enough damage for him/yourself already. all your going to do is put a big red and white bullseye on his back. and now once he isnt in the finals, or once Jude beats him, your going to look very, very, very, very stupid.

Zarth will be pretty dominant this year as well.  I don't see anyone challenging him other than out of state.

Zarth will meet a stud at 119, the wrestlers ranger has ranked under him have potential.

Zarth will meet a stud at 119, the wrestlers ranger has ranked under him have potential.

no doubt that there are some good guys there but his weight class was much harder the last two years and i just feel he will dominate his weight. just they same sanders last year was raw but courtney was just on another level

no doubt that there are some good guys there but his weight class was much harder the last two years and i just feel he will dominate his weight. just they same sanders last year was raw but courtney was just on another level

point taken, but lets not compare courtney to zarth.

point taken, but lets not compare courtney to zarth.

Why not?  They're both excellent wrestlers and I think both will dominate their in-state opponents this year.