Sign in to follow this  
Allamerican125

2008-2009 College Signings

why would anyone get mad at you, everyone knows he had some stuff he needed to figure out. i mean two runner up finishes, and a state championship, then he practically falls off the face of the earth? yeah something went wrong somewhere.

me and a friend of mine talked to him, one year at state and his words to us were "ive already proved everything i need to"...  his exact words.

well i mean whatever makes you happy. he did accomplish something many wreslters never dream of though, but i will mention that it was at two middle school and freshman dominated weight classes when he did this.

Coty is wrestling under a Iowa State signee that had to leave Iowa state for drugs, so i heard could be rumor. The funniest is when he had hat giant blonde afro at state when he lost to Caleb Wood.  :mrgreen:

I think this is the guy that is in front of him. Looks like he's from Iowa and not ISU

http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/sports/m-wrestl/mtt/murphy_billy00.html

The person in front of Coty did come from UI and I guess will be returning when he gets his life in order since Iowa Central is a community college.  Coty has made some mistakes, as we all have, but having known Coty I'd bet he will do himself a favor and listen to the people at ICCC and change for the better.  After talking to those close to him it looks like this is happening.  I look forward to seeing him as a young mature adult very soon.  If his schedule permits it would be nice to see him at the state tournament.

The person in front of Coty did come from UI and I guess will be returning when he gets his life in order since Iowa Central is a community college.  Coty has made some mistakes, as we all have, but having known Coty I'd bet he will do himself a favor and listen to the people at ICCC and change for the better.  After talking to those close to him it looks like this is happening.  I look forward to seeing him as a young mature adult very soon.  If his schedule permits it would be nice to see him at the state tournament.

Truly, i heard from a guy at WCI that he was on the phone w/ coty and coty said " Sorry Tim i have to go , first i have to study for this class i have , then im meeting in the room later to work out, i'll call you later." anybody that knows coty lewis knows this is a whole new person.

Truly, i heard from a guy at WCI that he was on the phone w/ coty and coty said " Sorry Tim i have to go , first i have to study for this class i have , then im meeting in the room later to work out, i'll call you later." anybody that knows coty lewis knows this is a whole new person.

That is great. I really hope everything works out.

Ben Joseph of Anderson County signed today with Lindsey Wilson for both Wrestling and Track.

haha sorry but seeing that kid run track, on the college level... would be hysterical

I guess LW College didn't see it that way.

im just saying that i wrestled this kid, we went out of bounds and he bear-crawled back to the center. well i wish him the best, maybe he'll go to the olympics for the 400m crab-walk.

Who did you wrestle for?

Your obviously a stranger to this website if you don't know that. So I'll answer for him; Woodford Co. 

Yeah about 98% of his posts were about Ben Joseph, 119 Pound Weight Class, or Anderson County.

Hey guys I don't have an opinion on Ben Joseph, don't know who he is.  But I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to be revealing identities on here unless it's your own.

http://www.kentuckywrestling.com/smf/index.php?topic=7.0

Hey, thats what I was thinking. But people have done the same to me. Anyways; I didn't reveal anyones identity. I just stated a fact about his posts.