the man

state dual

Guest jp
Will Starks didn't choose not to wrestle Rupp. It was coach parks's descision because he wanted to save starks for la rue county.

What happen to Smith and Preze @19 :?:

Yea, we knew that! I guess the coach didn't have confidence that his man could win against both wrestlers.

Will Starks didn't choose not to wrestle Rupp. It was coach parks's descision because he wanted to save starks for la rue county.

I don't by that since #2 Matt Byrd (Woodford) sat out against #1 Taylor Scherer also.

Who knows what their game is? It seems to be about winning by choosing the odds that suit your needs.

Guest 2B

Eagle Pappy189 - It's not the wrestlers choice to wrestle or not wrestle. It's purely a coaches call. What is so hard to understand? Why take a chance and get your wrestler hurt if it has no bearing on the outcome of the match? Had Starks and Byrd's (I'm assuming is who you're talking about.) weight classes come up at the top of the round I'm sure they would have wrestled. I guess you can blame whoever drew out the weight class to start and put the team seedings together.

If it came down to it I'm sure both Starks and Byrd would have rather wrestled. I know I would have. After all this is why one makes the commitment and sacrifice each day to be the best.

In my years being involved in wrestling I can't recall any wrestler being to afraid of a little competition...no matter their experience level. I know for a fact that there were other matches that were not wrestled yesterday...for one reason or another. It's a coaches call...no matter what TEAM they wore on their chest.

I've seen this reply on several subjects from you.... So my two questions to you is what part of this TEAM COMPETITION don't you understand??? And do you REALLY think that Starks and Byrd went up to Coaches Park and Carr and said they did not want to wrestle? I know I personally wouldn't go up to any of my coaches and say that I didn't want to compete. I don't think any wrestler would...IF they did I wouldn't want them on my team.

And The WOODFORD TEAM lost to Larue County!!!

Eagle Pappy189 - It's not the wrestlers choice to wrestle or not wrestle. It's purely a coaches call. What is so hard to understand? Why take a chance and get your wrestler hurt if it has no bearing on the outcome of the match? Had Starks and Byrd's (I'm assuming is who you're talking about.) weight classes come up at the top of the round I'm sure they would have wrestled. I guess you can blame whoever drew out the weight class to start and put the team seedings together.

If it came down to it I'm sure both Starks and Byrd would have rather wrestled. I know I would have. After all this is why one makes the commitment and sacrifice each day to be the best.

In my years being involved in wrestling I can't recall any wrestler being to afraid of a little competition...no matter their experience level. I know for a fact that there were other matches that were not wrestled yesterday...for one reason or another. It's a coaches call...no matter what TEAM they wore on their chest.

I've seen this reply on several subjects from you.... So my two questions to you is what part of this TEAM COMPETITION don't you understand??? And do you REALLY think that Starks and Byrd went up to Coaches Park and Carr and said they did not want to wrestle? I know I personally wouldn't go up to any of my coaches and say that I didn't want to compete. I don't think any wrestler would...IF they did I wouldn't want them on my team.

I just wanna say I'm very impressed though not surprised with Malcom Jacksons performance. Now that he's off the injury list and in better shape he proved he's definately a top contender for the title this year at 130 by pinning Bowlds from trinity and nearly major-decisioning #1 or #2 brian peace from Ryle (13-6)

Did any of these ranked nineteens meet :?:

PD Tyler Voth

SO Daniel Murner

Wood Co John Smith

Sen John Chui

Way Co Bryan Daniels

Cam Co Talon Deinlein

Lar Co Darwin Perez

SK Dusty Brown

HC Cliff Cornett

Yea Murner and Smith wrestled murner won by min dec i think, voth min dec cornett perez min dec cornett perez min dec smith and thats all i know

You mean the spladle? It's because it's one of those moves you almost never see coming because A.) Most people don't use it so most people don't know the feeling of when it's coming and B.) It's just a very hard move to counter if the other person is good at it.

I see what you're saying penguins. And thats all well and true, except for the fact that Voth is known for running the move. Idk, maybe he's just that good at it. But I figured if u know the kid is pinning some of the top ranked guys in his class with a move that is only hit as a counter to the single (unless he's just super strong, and that fast) Why would you shoot singles???

And wait, before I go on, I may be thinking of something entirely different. I was taught the spadle when a guy shoots a single leg. But maybe you're talking about from the top position. (Which I know that move as the banana split). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What was the Banks/Courtney score? How did it go?

What was the Lewis (112) score? I'm surprised he didnt pin, he's usually a pinner. That would have changed everything....and like I said, WC really misses Rusty. Both for talent and leadership.

I see what you're saying penguins. And thats all well and true' date=' except for the fact that Voth is known for running the move. Idk, maybe he's just that good at it. But I figured if u know the kid is pinning some of the top ranked guys in his class with a move that is only hit as a counter to the single (unless he's just super strong, and that fast) Why would you shoot singles???

And wait, before I go on, I may be thinking of something entirely different. I was taught the spadle when a guy shoots a single leg. But maybe you're talking about from the top position. (Which I know that move as the banana split). Please correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote']

no you are right he does it from a single leg position not from top hes just that quick and good at it i have seen him let kids take deep shots on him just so he can attempt it