skyoneer

who was the most outstanding wrestler?

id have to say most outstading is spencer i mean he did the unthinkable or choke he beat ashbroke who was favored to win it form the begining

he weas saying spencer did the unthinkable and then he said or choke but i tihnk he meant CHoate because choate beat ashbrooke in the semi's

How about Bailey? I think he was the most dominant in his paticular weight class compared to how others were dominant in theres.

I don't know this so it may have happend, but did he pin or tech fall every oppenent?

I don't know this so it may have happend, but did he pin or tech fall every oppenent?

No

Round 1= :55 pin

Round 2= 1:05 pin

Round 3= 3-2 dec (Rinestine-Ft.C)

Round 4= :39 pin

Finals= 4:22 pin

Hwt's don't usually win the MOW award.

You have to take into consideration the competition along with the wrestler.  I would say pound for pound who is the best wrestler and this is your MOW.  Hwt's usaully don't fill this criteria. 

Hwt's don't usually win the MOW award.

You have to take into consideration the competition along with the wrestler.  I would say pound for pound who is the best wrestler and this is your MOW.  Hwt's usaully don't fill this criteria. 

Exactly.  Courtney was the perfect choice. 

I think this was Bailey's 3rd year of wrestling.  I'm pretty sure he is a 3x regional champion, but not completely sure.  Regardless, runner-up as a 2nd year and champion as a 3rd year wrestler is pretty remarkable.  He could do Kentucky wrestling proud if given the opportunity to wrestle on the next level.

why not green of lafayette? he dominated all of his matches except one where he was sick he pinned all the way through also just because he isnt a light weight and doesnt ride legs and some other the other things does not mean he is undeserving

why not green of lafayette? he dominated all of his matches except one where he was sick he pinned all the way through also just because he isnt a light weight and doesnt ride legs and some other the other things does not mean he is undeserving

yeah he did but he is not a 3x time state champ you know what i mean if he was a returning state champ than thaat would be different

He didn't pin through. Both his quarter and semifinal matches were decisions

I think this was Bailey's 3rd year of wrestling.  I'm pretty sure he is a 3x regional champion, but not completely sure.  Regardless, runner-up as a 2nd year and champion as a 3rd year wrestler is pretty remarkable.  He could do Kentucky wrestling proud if given the opportunity to wrestle on the next level.

well there was a kid from southern =] joe powers who was a first year and didnt win it