Sign in to follow this  
I-pinned-em-all

Trinity 3rd Place?

Ok Midget, let's look at the facts

1. Lafayette's 285 was injured AFTER the tap out squeel. Notice I said AFTER. Therefore, Whiting squeeled BEFORE Lafayette was injured. Try to mentally process this BEFORE and AFTER concept and you will realize the match should have been over if not for the cheating.

If you don't fully understand #1 concept, then stop reading and go play in the middle of a freeway. Darwin's theory is anxiously awaiting your arrival!

2. Lafayette's 285 was robbed of a medal. Yes, ROBBED. Given Whiting was pinned, Lafayette would have been guarenteed a medal. Instead, it was stolen. Did everyone forget about the real victim here, it was the Lafayette 285.

If you can't understand #2 concept, what are you doing on the computer and why aren't you playing in traffic.

3. Whiting never should have been in the semi's as he really lost in the quarterfinals. He never should have wrestled Fuller. Therefore, your comment about Fuller is irrelevant.

If you can't understand #3 concept, you obviously don't understand what is a freeway.

Whiting smiting.  Not impressed at all.  Keep up the hard work and maybe some day he could make a good name for himself.  All i know of him is that everyone thinks he is a cheat and win at any cost wrestler.  Not my words just repeating.  "There is one thing we are all judged on and that is if we win.  Period.  We are Marshal"  deal with it.  YA LOST.  wOULDA SHOULD COULD IS A BUNCH OF WISHFUL THINKING.  wHAT HAPPENED IS ALL THAT MATTERS.  tHE fACTS, NOTHING MORE.  wIN OR GO HOME.  lOOKS LIKE YOU PATH LEADS HOME.

I was talking to bradbury about 30 minutes after his semifinals match and asked him how his arm was feeling. He said he was fine, he faked it and just laughed. If he wouldn't have said anything, Jarvis would have had another takedown. But who knows he could have been joking with me and it really did hurt. That kid is tough as nails tho.

No but what they forget to metion is that the lafayette 285 called injury time after whiting hit a nasty double and had him pinned as well so tell the whole side of the story b4 you start throwing them under the bus. Also they should put and astrick beside fuller's 2nd place and state that he is soft as cotton and never beat whiting. he laid down like a baby and it was nice to see bailey drop him on his head with that double in the finals. This is all hear say and i have no first person account of this but i was told that fuller came up to whiting after the match and said his coach told him to lay there and not get up. if this is the case then it should bankamper who is harrassed for that move and not fuller.

I never once told anyone i faked it or anytinhg like that i was injuried and i was in the lead and had the upper hand in a match that i would bet my life on that i would have won regardless...youy need to stop running your mouth with information you do not know...it is not in the best intrest of this site for you to spread rumors just because a comment about whitng must have upset you..

WOW! Trinity has really made the big show now. Before they were good no one paid them much attention but now that they win all the time everyone is all over their nuts. how bout congradulating tose kids on all the hard work they did this season to become STATE DUALS CHAMPS and quit being jealous. If it wasnt for a very unfortunate injury to josh lewis then trinity would have easily been in second place and would have been a toss up with Union for the overall state title depending on exactly how high he placed. Very few teams work as hard and wrestle as tough of a schedual as trinty. So to all trinty wrestlers GREAT tournament and Congrats on on being state duals CHAMPIONS!

Do you go to Trinity 12345? I hardly think you can say everyone is all over Trinity, though they may be all over Jordan Whiting. What school do you go to I'm curious?

i garantee you he goes to trinity. whiting is a cheater and everyone in that gym knows it. everyone knows evan bullock had the win and was ROBBED of a medal. and he was illegally slammed on his back and had the wind knocked out of him, that is why he took injury time. not because he was getting pinned. and he didnt even tap. the ref stopped it because he saw him illegaly slammed so you can't say anything about him tapping that was the reffs call, not his. get your facts straight before you start criticizing bullock for being cheated.

Ok Midget, let's look at the facts

1. Lafayette's 285 was injured AFTER the tap out squeel. Notice I said AFTER. Therefore, Whiting squeeled BEFORE Lafayette was injured. Try to mentally process this BEFORE and AFTER concept and you will realize the match should have been over if not for the cheating.

If you don't fully understand #1 concept, then stop reading and go play in the middle of a freeway. Darwin's theory is anxiously awaiting your arrival!

2. Lafayette's 285 was robbed of a medal. Yes, ROBBED. Given Whiting was pinned, Lafayette would have been guarenteed a medal. Instead, it was stolen. Did everyone forget about the real victim here, it was the Lafayette 285.

If you can't understand #2 concept, what are you doing on the computer and why aren't you playing in traffic.

3. Whiting never should have been in the semi's as he really lost in the quarterfinals. He never should have wrestled Fuller. Therefore, your comment about Fuller is irrelevant.

If you can't understand #3 concept, you obviously don't understand what is a freeway.

you are posting over 12345's head!

i garantee you he goes to trinity. whiting is a cheater and everyone in that gym knows it. everyone knows evan bullock had the win and was ROBBED of a medal. and he was illegally slammed on his back and had the wind knocked out of him, that is why he took injury time. not because he was getting pinned. and he didnt even tap. the ref stopped it because he saw him illegaly slammed so you can't say anything about him tapping that was the reffs call, not his. get your facts straight before you start criticizing bullock for being cheated.

My guess is, Clean assumes 12345 goes to Trinity, but he wants him to admit it so everyone can see that Trinity produces illiterates. What does this mean? if this is the case then it should bankamper who is harrassed for that move and not fuller.

I would go to trinity if i lived in louisville. they are bound to have a good team at any sport with that many guys up in a high school. Shouldnt be hard to find talent if your a coach

Trinity's mat room and sports facility are the bomb. They're better than you find at some colleges.

Nope dont go to trinity, nor did i ever go to trinity. SORRY to disapoint. just a bystander sating my opinion of what i saw. 

Actually I never thought so since you mis-spelled Trinity. Why do you underline so many words in your posts?

I would like to say that I can't wait to see Whiting on Saturdays in a few years ripping guy's heads off at Ohio State! He may not be the best wrestler on the mat, but he sure was entertaining to watch.

I would like to say that I can't wait to see Whiting on Saturdays in a few years ripping guy's heads off at Ohio State! He may not be the best wrestler on the mat, but he sure was entertaining to watch.

You may call it entertaining, I call it disgusting cheating. Bullock was robbed of a medal, little entertainment value in my eyes. Trinity has so many great kids, an excellent coaching staff and overall top notched program. Why their coaching staff would allow a few rotten toilet turds to polute their great reputation defies logic.

Wow!!! Alot of Trinity haters out there??? I was right on the mat behind coaches and whiting was clearly out of bounds !!!! Maybe he did tap ,but you cannot be pinned out of bounds and nobody mentions that before he was rolled into that position he had Bullock pinned !!!! Once whiting figured out how to wrestle Bullock he clearly outclassed him ,repeatadly taking him down and letting him up!!!! I hope Jordan reads all these posts and wrestles next year just to prove you naysayers wrong about his ability!!! Also Fuller wanted to continue and was clearly capable of and his coaches ordered him NOT to!!!

I'm not going to point fingers at kids on here, but I will defend a highly respected coach.  Coach Bankemper in no way ordered Fuller to not continue the match.  And to hint at such a thing indicates to me that you have been hit in the head with rock a few too many times.  And you can make a pretty accurate assessment of the kid immediately following an incident like that.  99.9% of the time if the kid is not injured they will jump up ready to fight their opponent.  Obviously Billy did not do that.  I don't think he moved at all for some time.

So much speculation and so little knowledge! I was the physician who tended to Billy following the throw and injury. I will assure everyone, Billy wanted to return despite his injury. After my arrival, Coach Bankemper left the area and allowed me to assess Billy. As a triple board certified physician, I will assure everyone, Billy had a knee and shoulder injury which would not allow him to return to the match at 100% capacity. I instructed the ref, myself, Billy was not allowed to return. Neither Coach Bankemper, the trainers, the ref, nor Billy were going to overturn my decision. My decision was final and was not going to be over ruled. So, if criticism is needed, please direct your comments to me.

I will also let everyone know I fully understand the meaning of being a competitor. I was a 2 time state champion at 167 lbs. Cheating to win or cheating to advance is repulsive. No pure champion wants their medal tarnished. Respect is the only thing a wrestler has when they step on and off the mat. I am appalled at handouts and freebies. If Billy did not have objective findings of an injury, I would have been the first person to make him return. At the same time, Billy should not have to return injured following an illegal slam. An objective person would agree, Billy had 2 offensive takedowns and 1 escape. A reversal was the only offensive points scored against Billy. Jordan is a very impressive physical specimen but a very inexperienced wrestler. Wrestling is more than just brawn.

Billy and Coach Bankemper are completely innocent. If any feels additional comments need to be made, please direct them to me and I will allay your concerns.

Jordan is a world class person. He doesn't deserved to be depicted as a cheater. He won the match. That is all that can be said. Evan Bullock isn't on here complaining anbout him  being cheated out of a medal. Bullock still had the chance to win that match and also had another chance after that match to still place. He did not do that and no way it That Jordan's fault. He may have tapped out and i dont agree with that but it isn't right to call him a cheater. Whiting is an inexperinced wrestler and sometimes you feel as though you are being choked when you aren't in any danger.

He may have tapped out and i dont agree with that but it isn't right to call him a cheater.

Wrestler07 you are not making sense. He may have tapped out but he didn't cheat....hmmm

I never once told anyone i faked it or anytinhg like that i was injuried and i was in the lead and had the upper hand in a match that i would bet my life on that i would have won regardless...youy need to stop running your mouth with information you do not know...it is not in the best intrest of this site for you to spread rumors just because a comment about whitng must have upset you..

i just want to say that if you are serious about the intrest of this site and your saying you are going to do some thing like shutting down because some one said one thing about you.  then this should be done any ways because jordan has been getting ripped on by everyone on this site, but someone says one thing about you and your going to cry about it. give me a break

i just want to say that if you are serious about the intrest of this site and your saying you are going to do some thing like shutting down because some one said one thing about you.  then this should be done any ways because jordan has been getting ripped on by everyone on this site, but someone says one thing about you and your going to cry about it. give me a break

okay i don't get what you were saying here..but from what i have seen on here is that Fuller has not ripped Whting at all on here...but he has been ripped by trintiy people like yourself..He has the right to stand up for himself when people are trying to say stuff about him and his coaches..if you read Pinned-em-all's post that should shed some light on the topic