Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Final Predictions

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on finals.

103  Badgett (BC) over Huffine (SO)

112  Beck (F) over Tucker (SO)

119  Stewart (MC) over Noe (SO)

125  Reichmuth (P) over Ohmes (MC)

130  Colston (P) over Blanford (SO)

135  Mills (P) over Graham (I)

140  Cahill (DO) over Medley (MC)

145  Crow (MC) over Chaney (BC)

152  Walls (BC) over Snyder (DE)

160  Choate (P) over Walls (BC)

171  Stengel (P) over Geary (MC)

189  French (DE) over Blakemore (SO)

215  Nickel (DO) over Smith (P)

285  Payne (I) over Smith (V)

I heard something about PRP's lineup changing drastically!!  Maybe even a couple of people on it that havnt wrestled in the last few months!!!  Maybe even a couple of guys from ohio that just weighed in a few times but never wrestled.  Maybe even a new 189 thats from Russia and goes by Sash!!

That's not necessarily true.  The PRP coaches can change their entries the morning of the tournament.  So it is possible for the lineup change to still occur.  Not likely, but still possible.

That's not necessarily true.  The PRP coaches can change their entries the morning of the tournament.  So it is possible for the lineup change to still occur.  Not likely, but still possible.

Honestly Dusty, I like these new "owned" jpegs you keep posting.  They are a hell of a lot better than what you usually have to say. :lol:  Good luck Saturday.  No reason you shouldn't be in the finals.  That is of course unless you choke.

Honestly Dusty, I like these new "owned" jpegs you keep posting.  They are a hell of a lot better than what you usually have to say. :lol:  Good luck Saturday.  No reason you shouldn't be in the finals.  That is of course unless you choke.

I don't know. 160 is pretty packed. lol. I just might get the ol' balooga treatment. I know that seedings don't matter but I got seeded beneath Spann. Ouch. I'm comin' for Walls and that's all that matters. Wouldn't have mattered if I wasn't seeded at all. I've already wrestled just about everyone in the region and pinned them in the first, second if I was off lol, period.

I know you were seeded below Spann.  He is the 2 seed and you are the 3 seed, but there is no difference b/w the 2 & 3 seeds.  They still have to meet in the semis regardless.  Think of it this way, if you win, then you "upset" the 2 seed to make it to the finals.

I know you were seeded below Spann.  He is the 2 seed and you are the 3 seed, but there is no difference b/w the 2 & 3 seeds.  They still have to meet in the semis regardless.  Think of it this way, if you win, then you "upset" the 2 seed to make it to the finals.

UPSET?! lol

Meade County sent 3 people to the seeding meeting just to fight for a #1 for him.  It didn't work.  If he would have shown up himself, however, the absolute fear he would have instilled into all the rest of the coaches would have definitely won him a #1 seed.

Is anyone else outraged to see the man, the legend, the Fuqua only recieved a third seed?

I nearly cried myself to sleep.

Here are my predictions.

103-  Badgett pin Huffine  1st period

112-  Tucker Dec Beck    3-2

119-  Stewart dec Noe  7-4

125-  Colston mdec Ohmes 10-2

130-  Mills dec Blandford  7-2

135-  Cosgrove dec Reichmuth  7-2

140-  Cahill pin Medley  3rd period

145-  Fields pin Crowe  3rd period

152-  Choate dec Walls  5-1

160-  Walls mdec Stengel  12-2

171-  Geary dec Meads  9-4

189-  French dec Bruce  3-1 ot

215-  Nickel mdec Smith  15-3

285-  Smith dec Payne 2-1 dot

I like the picks, except for one.  I don't think Payne will allow BeBop to stall his way through this time.  Payne will be fairly active for a HWT in this match-up & will beat BeBop 7-3.

I have to admit, Coach Cole had his boys from Iroquois ready to wrestle.  I think they had 7 wrestlers and all 7 made it to state. 

That is awesome! I hope they can maintain that level of skill and determination and add another 7 wrestlers too!

Here are my predictions.

103-  Badgett pin Huffine  1st period

112-  Tucker Dec Beck    3-2

119-  Stewart dec Noe  7-4

125-  Colston mdec Ohmes 10-2

130-  Mills dec Blandford  7-2

135-  Cosgrove dec Reichmuth  7-2

140-  Cahill pin Medley  3rd period

145-  Fields pin Crowe  3rd period

152-  Choate dec Walls  5-1

160-  Walls mdec Stengel  12-2

171-  Geary dec Meads  9-4