103lbs Luke Troxell over Brent Hitchings

110lbs Kevin Cooper over John Stout

117lbs Alex Murphy pin Roush

130lbs JJ Jude 20-30 Sec pin in finals MOW

Anyone got any?

In the 150 Kenneth Brummelt from Union took 1st

John Conley from Johnson co. took 2nd

Cody Reeser from Central Hardin took 3rd

The 2nd and 3rd place kids only lost to Brummelt from Union....

Great matches!!!!!

In the 150 Kenneth Brummelt from Union took 1st

John Conley from Johnson co. took 2nd

Cody Reeser from Central Hardin took 3rd

The 2nd and 3rd place kids only lost to Brummelt from Union....

Great matches!!!!!

In the 124 Omar  Jarvin of Fern Creek took 1st

Kevin Humphrey from Central Hardin took 2nd

Omar was tough as always, he is a force in his own..

Also the only young lady in state this year Hannah Stout won 2 of her matches in the 124  she beat Travis Stadmiller of Cambell co and Andrew Siladi of North Oldham  she did a great job in her weight class....

Also the only young lady in state this year Hannah Stout won 2 of her matches in the 124   she beat Travis Stadmiller of Cambell co and Andrew Siladi of North Oldham  she did a great job in her weight class....

In the 165 class final match Bernard Ray from LARU took first but most everyone there was very upset with the win because of the Ray won.

He slammed Vanover 2 times and also lost a point for other things he did in the match. In Region 1 he was matched with Vanover for the first place in that weight

class an he dislocated Vanover shoulder. Last night he tryed to do the same thing again but the Ref stopped him before he could. There was alot of BOO's when Ray's

hand was raised for the win ( which was not right ) but I feel the young man was out to hurt Vanover again and his coach was not going to stop him.. BUT THIS IS JUST

WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT. but besides that match it was a great State Championship!!!!!! All the kids where great...

In the 165 class final match Bernard Ray from LARU took first but most everyone there was very upset with the win because of the Ray won.

He slammed Vanover 2 times and also lost a point for other things he did in the match. In Region 1 he was matched with Vanover for the first place in that weight

class an he dislocated Vanover shoulder. Last night he tryed to do the same thing again but the Ref stopped him before he could. There was alot of BOO's when Ray's

hand was raised for the win ( which was not right ) but I feel the young man was out to hurt Vanover again and his coach was not going to stop him.. BUT THIS IS JUST

WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT. but besides that match it was a great State Championship!!!!!! All the kids where great...

I don't think Ray was out to hurt him. I believe that Vanover was fighting very hard. You do what you have to do to have your hand raised in the end. Wrestling isn't a marshmallow sport.

Other than that it was a good match both men fought hard.

I don't think Ray was out to hurt him. I believe that Vanover was fighting very hard. You do what you have to do to have your hand raised in the end. Wrestling isn't a marshmallow sport.

Other than that it was a good match both men fought hard.

Well we all think what we think but I know the LARUE coach and I know alot of the dads there also, so this could have turned out very bad for the Vanover boy & you are right about one thing I have known the Vanover kids for 2 years an Ray would have had to rip Sol's arm off for him to quit.. The kid has heart.....

Also the only young lady in state this year Hannah Stout won 2 of her matches in the 124   she beat Travis Stadmiller of Cambell co and Andrew Siladi of North Oldham  she did a great job in her weight class....

Just to clear this note Hannah did not wrestle Siladi of NOMS she beat Cody Johnson of Conner.  Andrew and Hannah where on opposite sides of the loser brackets Siladi lost in the semi to Justin Keisker of Moore. Andrew silidi took 5th over Zack Morris of Turkeyfoot in the finals

who won the whole tournment as a team?

Larue won by 2 points over Johnson County.  Johnson County held the lead until the final match at heavyweight.  Newberry won by pin earning Larue the championship.  I believe the final total for these two teams was 136 to 134.

Congratulations to both teams for an excellent performance.

can a club team win it all or just out of club?

There is not an "overall" champion.  The 2 aren't combined to crown an overall champion because they play by different rules (i.e. club teams can have members from out of district).  But it is human nature to look and want to compare the club vs school team divisions, it's just not comparing apples to apples. 

McCall took 3rd.  Lost to Jarvis 3-2 in the semifinals.  Jarvis pinned his guy in the finals in about 30 seconds.  McCall and Jarvis should've been the finals match.  Gotta love the random draw. NOT

Im pretty sure union doesnt having any commuters that travel to wrestle on their team... Only one that would maybe be considered that is Logan Wedding because he will more than likely go to Memorial for high school.