Sign in to follow this  
DUSTIN

Luna out for the season again?

Give it a week.

What a great person! Everybody root for a good wrestler to fail!

Joaquin made one bad mistake by blowing up at the Big East last year, and now everyone view him as nothing but a kid with a bad attitude. Can anyone name one other thing he did wrong to receive such hatred?

I saw one wrestler (who also has a reputation for being a great wrestler) throw 2 tantrums at the Dragon this year after 2 losses, and everybody seemed to just turn the other cheek

He did two years ago too at Regionals when i was at J-town, and there was something when he was an 8th grader as well.  I remember thinking then that he could be good if he could keep his temper under control..I hope he can for the rest of the year (three weeks) as he will otherwise probably regret it later on.

Joaquin made one bad mistake by blowing up at the Big East last year, and now everyone view him as nothing but a kid with a bad attitude. Can anyone name one other thing he did wrong to receive such hatred?

I saw one wrestler (who also has a reputation for being a great wrestler) throw 2 tantrums at the Dragon this year after 2 losses, and everybody seemed to just turn the other cheek

Joaquin has been behaving, working hard, and he really doesn't deserve a smart aleck comment.

Yeah I will root for him to fail.  He is a hothead, throws temper tantrums, tried to fight a kid that pinned him in the stands, tried to punch a coach, stole from people, acted liked a complete a** on the mat, and represents nothing that this sport needs.

So yes, I will root for him to fail.

i don't like the fact that for some reason his brother is always let into the coaches and officials hospitality room.  There are a few parents of kids that people let do this, I don't get it.

Yeah I will root for him to fail.  He is a hothead, throws temper tantrums, tried to fight a kid that pinned him in the stands, tried to punch a coach, stole from people, acted liked a complete a** on the mat, and represents nothing that this sport needs.

Alright I'm not gonna argue with you on this anymore. But, as I mentioned earlier, I saw a wrestler from Woodford that is also considered a great wrestler throw 2 Tantrums after 2 losses at the Dragon and have seen him throw multiple ones at other matches, and everyone seems to just acts as it's normal, nobody has ever seemed to notice that this kids attitude is horrible. Why is that? I have also wrestled this same kid and in that much he did things like make gestures to me behind the refs back when the ref was talking to me. I'm sure there are people who realize who I'm talking about. So, why is he allowed to continue this behavior without receiving as much crap as Joaquin does?

Also, has anyone seen Luna throw a tantrum, steal, have bad sportsmanship etc. this year? He knows to succeed he need to keep his head straight. People can change.

Joaquin has been behaving, working hard, and he really doesn't deserve a smart aleck comment.

I'm going with what I know from last year... He FLIPPED OUT. I don't know if you were there but it was BAD.

Alright I'm not gonna argue with you on this anymore. But, as I mentioned earlier, I saw a wrestler from Woodford that is also considered a great wrestler throw 2 Tantrums after 2 losses at the Dragon and have seen him throw multiple ones at other matches, and everyone seems to just acts as it's normal, nobody has ever seemed to notice that this kids attitude is horrible. Why is that? I have also wrestled this same kid and in that much he did things like make gestures to me behind the refs back when the ref was talking to me. I'm sure there are people who realize who I'm talking about. So, why is he allowed to continue this behavior without receiving as much crap as Joaquin does?

Also, has anyone seen Luna throw a tantrum, steal, have bad sportsmanship etc. this year? He knows to succeed he need to keep his head straight. People can change.

Yeah I agree about CL.

But its not like you don't do it either kid!  I saw the way you acted at Western Hills this year.

Yeah I agree about CL.

But its not like you don't do it either kid!  I saw the way you acted at Western Hills this year.

I'm glad I don't live in your world man! In your dictionary the word forgiveness doesn't exist. You seem to think that all young people aren't supposed to ever behave badly, even when many of the adults don't behave.

As for Eaglewrestler12 I am his father and was at Western Hills and didn't miss a match. If he had done something that bad I would have said something to him. I usually do if I see him act inappropriately. But from what I have seen of your posts if a guy steps out of line ONE time it doesn't matter if he cleans up his act later. You don't ever have anything good to say about them again. You need to get off your soap box man and just do some self evaluation before you get on here and run people down! Maybe you'll find your halo is tarnished!

Seriously Dude, you need to get counseling! To root for a kid to fail you must be filled with hate. And since your so perfect, don't you think we know what a** is?

I was there but I left the gym a couple of minutes before Luna went into the stands.  So my openion doesn't count for much cause all I have is hear say.  However if it is true something like that is rather difficult to just leave in the past.  Almost everyone explodes at least once in their career.  But going up into the stands like that is totally outrageous.  A high schooler is old enough to know right from wrong.  Things happen in the heat of the moment but stuff like that is unacceptable and gives wrestling a terrible image.  I truly hope Luna has matured and learned from his previous mistakes.  But after something like that one can not be to surprised that he'll be held under a microscope for a significant period of time.

So when Luna lost to Carr last year at big east, flipped out, swung at his coach then went in the stands looking for Carr to fight him. Is a pretty big flip out.  and i agree with Olympic_Wish hes had his chances and blows them every time.

So when Luna lost to Carr last year at big east, flipped out, swung at his coach then went in the stands looking for Carr to fight him. Is a pretty big flip out.  and i agree with Olympic_Wish hes had his chances and blows them every time.

As has already been pointed out, Luna is working hard this year and is far from the only wrestler in the state who has behaved badly. I've seen wrestlers throw their headgear, spit on the mat, and yell at their coach or at a ref. A few years ago a boy one of my sons was wrestling blatantly socked him in the jaw, causing his braces to cut the inside of his mouth so that blood was pouring out of him. Why people are fixated on Luna is beyond me. If the Eastern team is willing to give him another chance, then leave him alone.