• Mitch Ervin
    • Mason Reid
    • Ryan Kelly
    • Matt Green
    • Billy Fuller
    • other

Elliott Martin and Harrison Courtney

the only thing they do is rape only

What would possess you to make you say something like that on here?

I don't think you can really compare wrestlers from different weight classes, but I think that Bryan Peace, Elliot Martin, and Andre Zeppa are some of the best in the state.

Zeppa beat Vinsant today at state duals, I'm seeing him taking state this year...

I saw that match. Zeppa got taken down at the beginning, but then reversed Vinsant, reversed him again in the second, and then took him down in the third winning it 6-2.  So, after the first takedown, it was all Zeppa dominating the match.

I also watched Reid, Peace, Courtney, and Sullivan.  Reid looks great, but could be a little quicker.  Peace looks fast on his feet, but if pushed, I think he would gas (the only question is, can anyone push him?).  Courtney looks dominant all over the mat!  Sullivan looks unstoppable.  Course, excluding his state finals match last season, he always has looked dominant.  I heard something interesting - he has beaten the national record for consecutive wins! 

Aaron Carr-Union-119-pinning everybody for the last couple of weeks?

Jarvis Elam-Union-103-beating Bradybury again at the State Duals?

Mitch Ervin-Union-160-UNSTOPPABLE? Last Years MOW- Undefeated

I kno this is a little off subject but i see grant olhman bein a really tough competitor @ state. He's beatin alot of tough opponents like lweis & ervin so i see him having a running for a state title this year.

I agree with that, Grant is a tremendous wrestler. I have know him for long time, if not this year next year and the year after that for sure.

Bebop Smith hands down.  If you get caught in the Bebop Flop, it's lights out.  It is the most deadly move in all of Kentucky wrestling. 

yes it is and so was the boob gag but noe i wear the under armor so that move is no more lol

yes it is and so was the boob gag but now i wear the under armor so that move is no more lol

BOP, we are all grateful for your use of the under armor.  More heavy's should do the same.

Very few wrestlers (in KY or any other State, for that matter) can say they wrestled the #1 (at 12/23/2007) ranked wrestler in the nation url]http://www.intermatwrestle.com/high_school/rankings/hsrank0708_01.aspx in their weight class.  Even though Mason Reid lost to the winner, Quentin Wright, at the Beast of East tourney, the experience was priceless against some stiff out-of-state competition so he gets my vote against some other very talented wrestlers in KY.  His college future looks bright if he continues put himself in a position to probably lose with the advantage of gaining valuable mat time in unfamiliar venues.