Sign in to follow this  
Frogman

How Many Wrestlers Are Squating Over 450LBS

Trust me I have lifted at meets and weight rooms all over the country.  Like I said before, I'll believe it when I see it.  I can bench 400 if I bounce it off my chest and have someone help me lock it out, but that would never pass in competition.   People tell all the time that they can squat 500, when I see them in the gym they are doing half squats, not even coming close to breaking parallel.

I will acknowlege that there are a handful of kids in the state that are capabe of benching 400 or squatting 500, but like I said, a handful in the entire state, less than .05%.  .05% means 5 out of a hundred and I guarantee it is even less than that.  I know what I'm talking about.   Your talking about Division 1 football players who make up less that .002 of all high school athletes, thats 1 out of 500 for the math impaired.

The following is the USAPL(the most respected ligting organization in the country)National High School Records for 220lb weight class.

100 kgs  Squat            T McNeil         655.75    99 

220.25 lbs Bench Press Jeremy Auerbach 451.75    Sep-05

Deadlift       Brandon Fiebiger  661.25     Apr-06

Total       Brandon Fiebiger        1,570.75 Apr-06

Like I said before, I'll be at the state meet and will gladly eat my words if any of the fore mentioned kids shows up and benches 400 and squats 500.  I'll be glad to reimburse them for their entry fee.   Good luck !!

.05% is actually 5 out of 10,000. On top of that, it's not absurd for some kids to have this kind of strength. Riordan was nuts, at the Oldham County Strength and Conditioning Tournament that they hold before each football season, he did bench somewhere around 420. Also, taking supplements like creatine, and generic products like NO-Explode for several years and also lifting extremely hard for those years will make you very strong. I lifted very, very hard for only 4 months while taking NO-Explode and my bench was at 270 before cutting weight, and only dropped to 245 when I cut to 130. That was only for 4 months. My brother wrestled at 160 and maybe cut 3-5 pounds, but had the best work ethic I ever knew and he bench 325 his senior year...he had also been lifting and using creatine on and off for over 5 years. Lift for a long time, and you WILL be VERY STRONG.

.05% is actually 5 out of 10,000.

I was going to point this out but I thought people already have enough with the spelling critics. lol

[glow=red,2,300].05% is actually 5 out of 10,000[/glow]  <- Your Wrong, were to did go to school, I'll be sure not to seed my kids there.

.50 % is 50 out of a hundred

.05 % is  5 out of a hundred

.01 % is  1 out of a hundred

.0005 is 5 out of 10,000

.005  is 5 out of  1,000

Anymore math questions.  I hope you don't do own taxes.

Coach... I hate to do this to ya, but 0.05% is in fact 5 out of 10,000.  The percent symbol means "out of 100" and the 0.05 means "5 out of 100," so put together it is 5 out of 10,000.  What you meant was 5% = 5 out of 100.

I normally wouldn't provide this translation because I usually know what you mean even if you say the wrong words, but others might not  :-D

OK, I stand corrected and will admit that I've proven my self a Jack***.  But I'm smart enough to send my kids to your school so that they'll know the difference.

[glow=red,2,300].05% is actually 5 out of 10,000[/glow]  <- Your Wrong, were to did go to school, I'll be sure not to seed my kids there.

.50 % is 50 out of a hundred

.05 % is  5 out of a hundred

.01 % is   1 out of a hundred

.0005 is 5 out of 10,000

.005   is 5 out of  1,000

Anymore math questions.  I hope you don't do own taxes.

I'm wanting to know where you went to school now.  Not just because of your horrible math skills, but apparently you can get "seeded" there.

(the hwt is lyin) :wink: he i :

bench: 325

squat:500

i would know if he squated 610 or whatever he claimed lol but he dont but its cool bobby....better luck next time i dont get on and bust you out!!!!

Cody thinks hes just the best who ever walk in a weight room but i swear on my life i can squat 610 i bet a pay check i can, so stop running ur mouth cody before i get mark jones on ur butt cause u aint the best

W/e u cant even squat 500 i was goin to be nice but u cant squat hardly anything but no ur not better than me i can pin u any day of the week u just try me  so go on and try acting hard and brag to the world how bad u think u r

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

YOU PAIR OF MALADJUSTED, inbred, socially irresponsible, mouth breathing mutants.

STOP

STOP

STOP

Enough fo you and your d*** waving contests, no of us want to see you all measure it out!

Why are you argueing on here when YOU GO TO THE SAME school!

Open the barn door and walk down a few stalls and have your argument.

Cody thinks hes just the best who ever walk in a weight room but i swear on my life i can squat 610 i bet a pay check i can, so stop running ur mouth cody before i get mark jones on ur butt cause u aint the best

Did you just threaten a guy with another guy?  That's pretty tough talk.

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

YOU PAIR OF MALADJUSTED, inbred, socially irresponsible, mouth breathing mutants.

STOP

STOP

STOP

Enough fo you and your d*** waving contests, no of us want to see you all measure it out!

Why are you argueing on here when YOU GO TO THE SAME school!

Open the barn door and walk down a few stalls and have your argument.

Don't hate on barn dwellers.  :x :-P

This is a 1000 lb squat. watch video close notice how far he has to squat down this was the hardest part for me to learn. If you down go all the way down it does not count. you start down and you keep going down until the judge rules you are down far enough then you push yourself back to the top. half squats do not count