Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 January 16

I just scanned through my messages and found that I didn't completely get the huge amount of Conner Inv info I received (1 team; THANKS NO) into the rankings.  Will be done for next week.

No problem, we try to post our results, good or bad.

Hey Huffines is a awsome wrestler and a great competition for me, may be the same for him but as long as we both know that we have gotten bad refs. I hope to see Huffines in the future he is a super nice guy and a good friend. :-D

Ok, Why is Josh Lewis still ranked if he is out for the season?  The elbow thing at Jeff. Co. Tourn. Of Champs.

the jury is still out as to him being out for the season...the talk is that he will be back for regions.  I personally think he would be crazy to rush it.  He is only in 10th grade.

the jury is still out as to him being out for the season...the talk is that he will be back for regions.  I personally think he would be crazy to rush it.  He is only in 10th grade.

Ya, why would he try to be the tuff guy this year, he got hurt at state last year when everyone was talking him up so much.

So which was is it with Huffine?  Did he have a dislocated shoulder before the season and is getting over because if he did, he was wrestling better at the beginning of the season than he is now or did he "dislocate" his shoulder at the JCTC and is now getting over it.  If the second is the case, I'm calling bullcrap because I have never seen a kid dislocate his shoulder and not miss any mat time.  A dislocation would require a physician to reduce it and he would not immediately release a wrestler back to competition.  Either way, you are making excusese.  Quit it!  

Oh no, not negative karma for speaking the truth!  Watch out grappler-of-old, I am coming for your record :lol:

i should be ranked on there i have beat a couple of ranked people and when i beat corey mills this weekend at the trojen inv. i should really be ranked

Who are you, and why should you be ranked?  Tell us the kids you have beat, not the ones that you see in the future.

Ok, Why is Josh Lewis still ranked if he is out for the season?  The elbow thing at Jeff. Co. Tourn. Of Champs.

I here he may make it back.  Now, will he be 100%; not likely.  But I can't predict how far off he will be so for now I'm not changing anything.

i beat t.j bates last night and i'm still ranked 13 at 125

In case you haven't figured this out yet, there is no Santa Claus that magicly knows all of the results and instantly updates the rankings.  At some point there is a cutoff to the changes and I post what I have.  So when you post that you beat someone at nearly 9:00, I usually don't make that change until the next week.  Plus, I even mentioned that I cut off updates earlier than normal because I had already distributed the rankings out to newpapers.

I here he may make it back.  Now, will he be 100%; not likely.  But I can't predict how far off he will be so for now I'm not changing anything.

What's the past tense of here...is it hered???  or do you mean hear?

I have no idea but like a referee, it is not the size that matters but the authority and power they wield.

OK so you don't know Roy D. Mercer.  lol :|

Please keep tallying the negative karma for me.  I have quite a few to go to catch grappler-of-old and need your help.

Come and get me DM.  Wow did you play Dungeon and Dragons when you were younger?

As I have stated before I don't mean to be negative.  I just speak what I believe.  As my Karma shows I both entertain and enrage people. 

I think I hold the record on both side.

Hey Huffines is a awsome wrestler and a great competition for me, may be the same for him but as long as we both know that we have gotten bad refs. I hope to see Huffines in the future he is a super nice guy and a good friend. :-D

aww... thats sweet

In case you haven't figured this out yet, there is no Santa Claus that magicly knows all of the results and instantly updates the rankings.  At some point there is a cutoff to the changes and I post what I have.  So when you post that you beat someone at nearly 9:00, I usually don't make that change until the next week.  Plus, I even mentioned that I cut off updates earlier than normal because I had already distributed the rankings out to newpapers.

What newspapers can we find the rankings in?

Dungeon and Dragons, NO.  My older brother did & I saw how he turned out. :lol:  As far as speaking what you believe, yes you do that.  Whether I agree or not, I like the fact you say what you think.  I have never been enraged by anything you say, but I am always entertained.  Actually that is all I use this website for, wrestling results and amusement.  I don't ever take what anyone on here says seriously, but apparently some people on here are not like that.  So please, keep the negative karma rolling.  I figure if I get closer, you may be forced to say something that would gain negative karma while at the same time giving me a pretty good laugh (i.e. the man law topic started by stand-up, it's absolutely hilarious). :-D