Sign in to follow this  
SnapDrag

are u talking about dusty brown from simon kenton?

Ssshhhhh. Dusty Brown from Simon Kenton no longer exists. Please keep this top secret, just between me and you, Jimmy. Dusty happened upon a Columbian drug ring and turned state's evidence for the FBI. The Columbian cartel are now after Dustin Brown. He is now under the FBI witness protection program and moved to Campbell County. We gave him a different haircut, made him change weight groups and taught him new moves. It is a perfect disguise. No one would even recognize him compared to last year. Just please keep this a secret. Thanks.

I heard his new name was Chuck Norris...I immediatly went deaf after hearing this because Dusty proceeded to round house kick me in the ear.

I think Justin Davis will place higher than a lot of you think. He's wrestled Poulton twice and they each won one. He's a lot better wrestler this year than he was last year when he placed 4th in state. Last year everyone said he wouldn't even make state and couldn't beat Kevin Stewart from Fern Creek. He did both and placed 4th in state; better than many of his critics.

For crying out loud, do you Justin Davis fans think winning state is all about debating how good he is. If so, your debate team captain is state champ!!  Give it a rest. We have all seen Davis wrestle. We have all read his crazy cussing antics on Kywrestling.com. Yes, he is a good athlete. Yes he got 4th last year. Big deal, quit trying to sell the boy. Let the state tourney decide. Or maybe, you guys can get back on and tell us again and again and again how is he going to surprise everyone. He is ranked third and got 4th last year. If he wins state, it won't be a surprise, will it?  Enough said. Talk about someone else or type something original, not just the same boring BS again. 

For crying out loud, do you Justin Davis fans think winning state is all about debating how good he is. If so, your debate team captain is state champ!!  Give it a rest. We have all seen Davis wrestle. We have all read his crazy cussing antics on Kywrestling.com. Yes, he is a good athlete. Yes he got 4th last year. Big deal, quit trying to sell the boy. Let the state tourney decide. Or maybe, you guys can get back on and tell us again and again and again how is he going to surprise everyone. He is ranked third and got 4th last year. If he wins state, it won't be a surprise, will it?  Enough said. Talk about someone else or type something original, not just the same boring BS again. 

Thank you.  At least someone besides me said it.

Thank you.  At least someone besides me said it.

Since I was the only one that specifaically mentioned Justin Davis in this entire thread I don't know what you guys are so uptight about! All of you can mention your favorites but let one person mention Justin Davis and you get all riled up. Can't you stand to hear someone say something nice about someone or do you have some deep rooted hostilities that prevent you from being open to someone elses opinion?

Since I was the only one that specifaically mentioned Justin Davis in this entire thread I don't know what you guys are so uptight about! All of you can mention your favorites but let one person mention Justin Davis and you get all riled up. Can't you stand to hear someone say something nice about someone or do you have some deep rooted hostilities that prevent you from being open to someone elses opinion?

See the Zach Poulton thread in High School wrestling.

Davis is a poor sport, I don't wish him well.

MrClean, your spin is not quite correct. I think I keep hearing a broken record. Everyone says the same thing, great athlete, strong, quick, good takedowns, determined, he will surprise people at state. We get the point.

He is ranked 3rd. He lost to Miller, who is ranked one. He split with Poulton, with Poulton pinning him last time. How can you possibly say he will surprise people at state. HE IS RANKED THIRD. Say something new, like, Justin just learned his second move. Justin gets plenty of praise. Justin is everything you have mentioned. But why does everyone say the SAME THING? Justin has not wrestled Matt Sloan or Dusty Brown.

I don't mean to pick on you specifically, I am just waiting for the next knuckle head to say how Justin is going to surprise everyone. WE GET IT! I guess I would be more sensitive if I didn't read his pathetic crying tirades and cussing he posted on this website.  He doesn't exemplify a wrestler in my book, no matter how determined he is. He is a sore loser who whined and cussed out this website.

I, personally, don't see Justin winning it this year.  If he can't duck under, he can't take you down.  I like the kid just fine, I'm just saying, state can't be won on one move.