Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 January 9

Guest wildcats143

mason reid is a machine. wat are u thinking having anyone even close to him. mason is on another level than anyother wrestler at his weight class.

i look to mason to pin through state.

mason reid is a machine. wat are u thinking having anyone even close to him. mason is on another level than anyother wrestler at his weight class.

i look to mason to pin through state.

If you are a regular on here and have read some of the other posts you would understand.  If not, just take for granted that it is a joke.  I didn't carry the joke forward on the "printable" rankings.

1 SC Ryan Kelly 11

2 NH Mark Jones 12

3 SO Ryan Houchens 11

4 Tri Josh Lewis 10

5 Un Co Dionte Wright 12

6 Ryle Will Hogben 11

7 JC Ryan Harlow 10

8 Way Co Julian Dominguez 12

9 Hop Dee Allen 11

10 Chr Co Mark Payne 11

11 Old Co Jeff Smith 11

12 FC Kyle Hardin 12

13 Call Co Levi Scarbrough

14 UH Austin Connor 11

15 CH Tyler Lasley 12

16 Cen Jordan Tennyson 11

17 Des John French 12

18 TC Daniel Griggs 11

19 DH Tony Heber 12

20 Meade Cody Bruce 12

21 St X Robert Lange

22 Sou Jordan Blakemore 11

23 HC Bradley Day

24 JH Nick Knoll

25 Scott Evan Holten 11

26 New Josh Stafford 10

27 AB Evan Holbrook 11

28 Con Zac Brewer

29 Eas Menes McNeely

30 PRP Kevan Avery 12

Kyle Hardin pinned Mark Payne in the 2nd period of the finals match at The Big East.  Jeff Smith did not wrestle, (I won't speculate why).

Grimm from Johnson Central has been 140 all year with only lost being to Matt Slone. Grimm leading 3-1 with 15 sec to go lost control of the leg and got caught. Slones coaches bumped him to 140 for the match

With the movements between weight classes and limited information the rankings are for sure a difficult task to say the least. In the 215 class I understand Houston Dockery of Conner has dropped to 189 and Brewer of Conner has gone to 215.  In other 215 action Semones of Woodford beat Kinder of TC (#25) at the Region 7 Duals and beat Entrician of Southern (#24) at the King of the Bluegrass.

how is adam badger of prp ranked 30 when brody oleary beat him at the jefferson county tournament 2 weeks ago?

No he didn't. Badger never wrestled this year. He went to a couple practices but never had any mat time. Brody probably wrestled one of our first year kids.

how is adam badger of prp ranked 30 when brody oleary beat him at the jefferson county tournament 2 weeks ago?

Ranger OK.

#30 - brody oleary

#31 - adam badger

That should make each happy :-D

I know that the top five may not be concerned :evil:

1  Ryle  Bryan Peace  12

2  Cen  John Thomas  12

3  Cam Co  Korey Shotwell  10

4  SO  Andrew Mitchell  12

5  Tri  Kenny Watkins  12

30  PRP  Adam Badger  12

Mauricio Ramos Beat Austin Jones In Wrestle Off Yesterday at 135

and Preston Lashley Beat Dobson In Wrestle Off's also at 215

Grimm from Johnson Central has been 140 all year with only lost being to Matt Slone. Grimm leading 3-1 with 15 sec to go lost control of the leg and got caught. Slones coaches bumped him to 140 for the match

Not entirely true, he did lose two matches at Grundy.

the score was 3-1 but he just didnt lose control of the leg and get caught. Matt and Grimm were both on their feet with matt just getting the escape to make the score 3-1 and then matt shot a blast double and took grimm staight to his back and pinned him.

Wrestler07 Your way off on just about everything you have posted on this subject..

he either wrestled 152 or sullivian bumped up to wrestle 160 and he was listed at 152 in the programs.

Ok Ranger, you have twenty plus users on this web page waiting with baited breath for the new rankings to come out.  Let's see what ya got...lol