Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

Ryan Dillon vs Ryan Vaughn

Who would win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Ryan Dillon
    • Ryan Vaughn

Vaughn has much much more endurance then dillion..

Vaughn pinned coyle in 1:23 where dillion was up in the third and got stuck due to lack of endurance.

I see a close close match but vaughn pulling off a victory cause dillions endurance and cooper being vaughns wrestling partner last year.

Vaughn has much much more endurance then dillion..

Vaughn pinned coyle in 1:23 where dillion was up in the third and got stuck due to lack of endurance.

I see a close close match but vaughn pulling off a victory cause dillions endurance and cooper being vaughns wrestling partner last year.

vaughn may have better endurance

but whos to say that the match will last that long

not too many of dillons matches go past the second

i think dillons skill and technique will surpass the endurance of ryan vaughn

No offense to Vaughn but I would have to agree that Dillon wins this match at the end of the year when it is crucial for the victory.  Region and State.

Conner has been traditionally weak in endurance at the beginning of the year.  They always catch up at the end of the year.  Dillon's technique is much more sound.  He is a beast on his feat.  Vaughn is OK on his feet and is probably superior on the mat but Dillon will not allow the match to go there.

No offense to Vaughn but I would have to agree that Dillon wins this match at the end of the year when it is crucial for the victory.  Region and State.

Conner has been traditionally weak in endurance at the beginning of the year.  They always catch up at the end of the year.  Dillon's technique is much more sound.  He is a beast on his feat.  Vaughn is OK on his feet and is probably superior on the mat but Dillon will not allow the match to go there.

Totally agree.  Dillon should control the whole match.

I completely disagree.. Dillion will not pin vaughn thats for sure.. Dillion has vaughn in quickness and technique thats true. but vaughn has strength more than likely and more heart in my eyes..

Close match no matter what.. no pin in this match.. a decision of 2 or 3 at most.

you all will see...

I have to support my brother  :-)

Also dillions consistency is horrible.. he will be up by 11 and get pinned he will wrestle and barely lose to a kid top 3 in state then lose to a kid that is 20th in state.. Just saying it also depends on which dillion comes in..

^^This isn't true.. but just saying how bad he is with consistency..

Just saying you all will see.. NO pin for dillion, no major nothing.. Close match depends on who is more conditioned and can take over in the third period..

Vaughn wrestled at the GMVWA and got 4th where Dillion wouldn't place against the big dogs up in ohio

Give credit where credit is due.. Vaughn by 2.. if not pin...

Screw my karma.. your all wrong haha :-D

You can quote me on this i don't care... just saying My brother i know how hard he works which you all do not.

Vaughn wrestled at the GMVWA and got 4th where Dillion wouldn't place against the big dogs up in ohio

You can quote me on this i don't care... just saying My brother i know how hard he works which you all do not.

you do know how hard your brother works

so does that mean you know how hard dillon works also??

just because your brother busts his ass doesn't mean none of his opponents do either

and you are right about dillons consistency

but i doubt he'll under estimate vaughn

he'll take it pretty seriously

I know how hard dillon has worked in the past, which is not at all.  But he's still much better than Vaughn.  Vaughn won't score a point against Dillon on his feet.  Dillon will take him down at will.  You'll see.  Vaughn's best (and only) chance would be if Dillon pulls one of his up by 14 and rolls to his back moves.  I'll say Dillon by 8+.

I saw Dillion last year he did sometimes go out there and dominate onlyt to ultimatly get pinned...but once the inportant matches such as regionals and state came he pushed it harder and we all saw him he did very well at state last year,,,,I saw him wrestle earlier this year at conference and i could see that fire as if he was at the state tournament i think if he comes out like i think he will on the mat....Vaughn would be lucky to make it close...Vaughn's only chance is to get the first takedown

I think Vaughn could keep Fuller from taking him down, let alone Dillon, Billy Fuller. Let someone wrestle outside of Boone County with results, then we talk smack, cookies? Campbell County beat Conner, what weight did ya go?  WOW. Not MOW?

Pride? What are you proud of? What weight is your son anyway? WOW! Not MOW? RV for me! Where is Dusty?

overweight, i am assuming you think pioneer pride is dusty's dad. wrong. by the way my vote goes to your son. i actually was debating on his behalf tonight.

Isn't this the same Dillon who almost shocked the world last year at regional when he took Cooper down and almost pinned him?  I know Cooper was injured but no-one, myself included, thought he would still come close to taking him down.

This is also the same Dillon who placed 6th at 152 last year.  He took down Hitchings at least once if not twice after letting him up, and then wrestled Golsby in a close match for 5th. 

I agree that Vaughn is touch to score on, however he does not score much either.  This is why Dillon gets the nod from me.  Dillon knows how to score, he is an offensive wrestler.  Defensive wrestlers usually don't have that much success especially when you get to the post season. 

Pride? What are you proud of? What weight is your son anyway? WOW! Not MOW? RV for me! Where is Dusty?

Overweight, i can't make heads or tails of what you are trying to say anymore.  Please put someone at the keyboard who can type coherent messages.  Vaughn is a tough wrestler, I'll give him that.  But come on, yea, right...he could keep Fuller from taking him down that's hillarious.  Fuller would permanently stamp his forehead with Resilite. 

Like true pioneer has said: we'll see

COME ON DILLON!!!!

I have watched Dillon for the last 4-5 years. This kid has more talent, athleticism and better physical attributes than 99% of wrestlers in the state. He is lightning quick and highly explosive and is one of the states best takedown wrestlers, in the first period!  Unfortunately, these are only some of the ingredients needed to be a state champ. His gas tank is seldom full. Dillon can be a domineering state champ this year if he is willing to pay the physical and mental price.  Maybe this will be his year?

Vaughn is a very hard working, dedicated wrestler with a desire to win. He is above average physically but lacks exceptional quickness and strength. He is well coached.

Dillon gets the physical nod, Vaughn gets the mental nod. If Dillon is mentally ready to wrestle, his physical attributes will pull out an easy victory. If not, a mat slap and 6 points for Vaughn. 

I've been watching Ryan wrestle since his seventh grade year @ Conner. There is not a better takedown wrestler in the state at 152 than Dillion. Hands down i think we can all agree on that. His mat skills are bad, but there not as bad as you guys are saying. All this mental stuff is way overrated, even the most focused wrestlers lose and the least focused wrestlers win. Ryan is tough on his feet and that is exactly where the match will take place. If Ryan does end up on his stomach no worries and he wont worry. He'll be fine, the biggest area for worry out of Dillion is when he is on top, not when he is on bottom. Oh and by the way Dillion is focused, more focused than people suspect. Dillion by maj.dec.

What about the gas tank? Mental issues resolved? Great! But he needs to be burning premium fuel in a large gas tank to win state this year.