Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 December 26

Guest 103GBM?

Bracco beat Huffine twice at WCI

Badgette is back at 103 and took first at WCI

yes i got beat by bracco but hallf the time i wasnt getting ready for a match i was either having the craps and sick to my stomach yes he beat me and yes hes a good wrestler but i did have a bad BAD tourney

yes i got beat by bracco but hallf the time i wasnt getting ready for a match i was either having the craps and sick to my stomach yes he beat me and yes hes a good wrestler but i did have a bad BAD tourney

God bless.

Southern kids continue to amaze me, and are my daily entertainment.

Remember they beat ...... and ''''''''''''' and $$$$$$ and ###### so they need to be moved upto 40somethingish.

Guest 103GBM?

God bless.

Southern kids continue to amaze me, and are my daily entertainment.

Remember they beat ...... and ''''''''''''' and $$$$$$ and ###### so they need to be moved upto 40somethingish.

man what is your problem i didnt say we need to be moved or anything like that so yeah and i was just aying i had the Sh*** and i couldnt hold down my food i even said that bracco is a good wrestlers yes i did lose i have no real excuse we will just have to meet up again when im in better health

man what is your problem i didnt say we need to be moved or anything like that so yeah and i was just aying i had the Sh*** and i couldnt hold down my food i even said that bracco is a good wrestlers yes i did lose i have no real excuse we will just have to meet up again when im in better health

Sorry Huff the magic Trojan, didn't mean to get your feathers all ruffled. :-o

Guest wrestler92

I think he will actually beat Bracco next time they meet, if the sun is shining and it's 60* outside and jupiter's moons are aligned with Saturn.  Then he might go and kick his Uranus!!!!

Sorry Huff the magic Trojan, didn't mean to get your feathers all ruffled. :-o

OK Ranger123, you have been more than patient and generous to Coty Lewis in your rankings. To date, I don't believe he has even wrestled a match. Maybe he should be removed until he actually weighs in and wrestles???

But he is still undefeated.  Doesn't that count for something?

Jeff Weckbach CC pinned D.C Evans.....Evans was dominant in the match until it looked like he grew tired and was headlocked and gave little fight getting pinned with 2 seconds left

somone I think peoople should watch this year at 130 is aaron dodd from wayne he is ranked 20th but pinned both josh back 10th and talon deinlein 12th at 130lbs this weekend

I think alot of people are underestimating Campbell Co. and John Hardin this year.

Campbell Co. only losing to Wayne Co. only by two points this weekend and John Hardin winning Woodford Co.  and crazy enough John Hardin had given up 2 weight classes on the first day and then for a total of 4 on the second day and still won. And they still have kids switching and filling weight classes for those they are missing they still arent ready from what a wrestler told me on Friday. All I can say is wow. And a few of the Campbell Co. could of went either way for them to have beaten Wayne. Co. WOW. :-o

somone I think peoople should watch this year at 130 is aaron dodd from wayne he is ranked 20th but pinned both josh back 10th and talon deinlein 12th at 130lbs this weekend

dodd didnt pin deinlein  he beat him by a few points and deinlein didnt look like his normal self that day at all either

Not being mean or anything.. But why is everyone complaining over the rankings?

It doesn't matter if he wasn't himself now it only matters for regions and state

Those are the only tournaments that matter.. People quit posting stuff saying i wasn't myself honestly

You still loss and a loss is still a loss.

Just being honest..

I can't wait till the new rankings come out, a lot of things I think are going to change.

Just in my division, the 130 class, I believe Trey will move down after losing to both Lucas Carmen and Justin Miley at WCI.

Josh Johnson looks like an animal and I believe he should be ranked 1st at 130, he's looking really good.

Keep up with the rankings, people will complain when you post them, and people would complain if you don't, either way people are going to rant heh.

hwt surprises in western kentucky

Heavyweight seems to be changing quite regularly as of late in region I

Tanner Flynn Cald. was beating nearly everyone along with Croney from Chr. Then Zack Pearson beat Chroney at the Hopkinsville Tournament. Then Croney came back and won the the Christian County tournament. Rhinestine FtCam finished third just atop Pearson at Christian County. Flynn did not place. Calloway County beat Flynn out of the tournament.

Talk about a shuffle in rankings. Lets see what happens.......

I can't wait till the new rankings come out, a lot of things I think are going to change.

Just in my division, the 130 class, I believe Trey will move down after losing to both Lucas Carmen and Justin Miley at WCI.

Josh Johnson looks like an animal and I believe he should be ranked 1st at 130, he's looking really good.

Keep up with the rankings, people will complain when you post them, and people would complain if you don't, either way people are going to rant heh.

Josh Johnson is quite impressive on his feet, he is quick and probably deserving of the top position @130:evil:

I think alot of people are underestimating Campbell Co. and John Hardin this year.

Campbell Co. only losing to Wayne Co. only by two points this weekend and John Hardin winning Woodford Co.  and crazy enough John Hardin had given up 2 weight classes on the first day and then for a total of 4 on the second day and still won. And they still have kids switching and filling weight classes for those they are missing they still arent ready from what a wrestler told me on Friday. All I can say is wow. And a few of the Campbell Co. could of went either way for them to have beaten Wayne. Co. WOW. :-o

Campbell -vs- Wayne. Both teams won 7 matches. Wayne had one more pin than Campbell. I look for Campbell's 130 to easily avenge his loss once his health is restored. Congrats to Wayne County.