Sign in to follow this  
PAPPY HAPPY

Christmas present

OK, It's Christmas morning. You are now a freshman.

The catch is you can no longer wrestle for your team/school.

What school do you go to? And why pick that school?

Remember you have to stay there for 4 years.

woodford county's coaches can turn anyone into a stud if you bring a good work ethic into the room

I would have to say this is true with any coach.  That is the trick to get the kids motivated and in a good work ethic.

Actually Bloomington/Bloomington South holds the record for most state team titles in Indiana.  They have 24 to Mater Dei's 12, but if you go by recent history (last 20 years), then no one in Indiana comes close to Mater Dei.  If I were to chose someone in Kentucky to have to wrestle for, it would be Coach Anderson at Seneca.  Most of his wrestlers come to him as freshmen with very little or no experience and somehow, year after year, he turns them into winners and state title contenders.  Almost all the coaches in Kentucky who are considered to be the best have feeder/middle school programs so most of their wrestlers come to them with 2, 3 or more years of wrestling experience.  It would be scary to think what Coach Anderson would do if he had a feeder program for wrestlers.

i would have to say brandon hs (florida)...national championship contenders year after year wheather its team or individual....but kentucky i would say ST.X, because of coach K

In Kentucky I would have to say Union County because of the Ervin brothers that coach, I think its Robert and Tim maybe.  They seem like genuine men and great coaches that help each of there wrestlers achieve more week to week.