Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 December 05

Griggs TC beat #19 Cody Bruce and #20 Robert Lange at 189. and Steven Kimbrell beat #16 Aretakis NO and #22 Geralds Chr Co at 140

Steven Kimbrell wrestled Austin Jones not Robert Geralds

Donnell is most likely going to be staying at 145.

not to say you're wrong or anything, im actually asking sense you seem to go to dunbar, but i heard donnell was actually planning on cutting to 135, have these plans changed or something?

ryan dillon (ranked number 3 in the state at the 152 pound class) got beat last saturday by an UNRANKED......FRESHMAN from ryle!!!!!

I am going to use your screen name and the way you phrased that that you are that unranked wrestler?

ryan dillon (ranked number 3 in the state at the 152 pound class) got beat last saturday by an UNRANKED......FRESHMAN from ryle!!!!!

Also from the results of the raider rumble i see on the Baumspage.com it shows Dillion forfeiting the first round and then getting pinned by the ryle kid are we sure it was ryan dillion??? nad why forfeit the first round

Ah newcomers. These matches during the season there pretty important to some people. But the real champions prevail in the end.

Ah newcomers. These matches during the season there pretty important to some people. But the real champions prevail in the end.

Awww cut the kid a break. If he really beat Dillon than let him have his moment. That's like saying some eighth grader beat Wolsiefer. It may not have been worth any championship or award but he would probably be sittin' on cloud nine for a while. Good job to you. Just don't let it go to your head. :mrgreen:

WHAT...an eighth grader beat Wolsiefer???  I missed that one. lol :-D

Ya didn't you see the results posted on the link. :-o  It was one heck of a battle, Johnny made one mistake and that was it. :wink:  Go check the Fern Creek results, heck I should have just cut and pasted.

All matches are important!! Each one prepares you for the next!! Contending for each match puts u in the spot to be the top CONTENDER!!!!!

Ranger 123,

Thanks once again for putting out the rankings every year.  It is getting to the point I don't even look at the KWCA page anymore because it takes them so long to update their website.  I know keeping current with all the new kids coming out and which weights to put kids is an insane task. Also, once you put all of this together then people want to pick it apart.  Just letting you know how much I appreciate it.  One last thing for all you highschool kids.  Let all of us old wrestlers debate these rankings.  Our time is done yours is know come the second week of February rankings won't mean a thing.  Good Luck to all.

once again i am going to ask since no one ansered, is donnell davis not planning on cutting to 135 anymore?

I can't imagine he would.  I saw him at 140 at Tates Creek a few weeks ago and he looked pretty tired.  Maybe cutting weight wasn't the reason, but he didn't look like the strong guy I have seen in the past.  Shortly after that he went up to 145.  I now hear he is planning to go back to 140.  Maybe 142 won't be as bad, but I would be very surprised to see him at 135 or 137.

I can't imagine he would.  I saw him at 140 at Tates Creek a few weeks ago and he looked pretty tired.  Maybe cutting weight wasn't the reason, but he didn't look like the strong guy I have seen in the past.  Shortly after that he went up to 145.  I now hear he is planning to go back to 140.  Maybe 142 won't be as bad, but I would be very surprised to see him at 135 or 137.

yeah i was thinking the same thing, i think he should stay at 40, i mean he is still probably one of if not the strongest 40 anyway. technique wise though, that may be a different story. i guess we'll see.