Sign in to follow this  
DUSTIN

Coty Lewis VS Trey Morlatt

i think that if lewis wrestles the way he is capable of wrestling then he would win a close match, but until i see him wrestle to his potential, i give it to morlatt

Coty would destroy Morlett, hasn't he already done this many times over in the past?

Yes, he has beat him a few times in the past, but I think everyone would agree that they went in opposite directions last season (Morlatt way up, Lewis down).

Yes, he has beat him a few times in the past, but I think everyone would agree that they went in opposite directions last season (Morlatt way up, Lewis down).

I agree, coty got a title under his belt and I guess hes satisfied with that.

I truly would be astonished if they even get the chance to wrestle this year.  I highly doubt Lewis will make 130.  Anybody know what hes weighing?

I truly would be astonished if they even get the chance to wrestle this year.  I highly doubt Lewis will make 130.  Anybody know what hes weighing?

Both Wrestlers will be at least at 140 I wouldn't doubt Trey could go 145 after his ok showing at nationals.  Even in styles that aren't his own he held his own. 

it's someone has already said, i can see coty winning if he wrestles like her can. but the way he wrestled last year trey would win hands down. they both jumped up that much weight though? to 140?