1st Myron Bradbury

2nd Jarvis Elam

3rd Shawn Johnson

4th James Huffine

5th Luke Troxell

6th Dokota Kincer

7th Andy lenz

8th Chris Merriwether

I dont know how Huffine made it into there, at camp didn't he get beat by Bracco (woodfords 103 JV). If not it was a 1 or 2 point match.

Heres is what i think.....

1)  Myron Bradburry

2)  Jarvis Elam

3)  Shawn Johnson

4)  Andy Lenz

5)  Luke Troxxell

6)  Zack Brown

7)  Joey Henderson

8)  Omar Jarvins

Some wrestlers have been working hard during the off season ( Andy Lenz and Zack Brown) attending camps and tournaments and from what i've seen they have improved. Others haven't (Dakota Kincer) who hasn't done anything over the summer and from what i've heard weighs 125-130.

I dont know how Huffine made it into there, at camp didn't he get beat by Bracco (woodfords 103 JV). If not it was a 1 or 2 point match.

1)  Myron Bradburry

2)  Jarvis Elam

3)  Shawn Johnson

4)  Andy Lenz

5)  Luke Troxxell

6)  Zack Brown

7)  Joey Henderson

8)  Omar Jarvins

Some wrestlers have been working hard during the off season ( Andy Lenz and Zack Brown) attending camps and tournaments and from what i've seen they have improved. Others haven't (Dakota Kincer) who hasn't done anything over the summer and from what i've heard weighs 125-130.

Yeah, I know. Huffine will atleast make finals.

just wondering what are ur favorite for top 8 103's at state

mine are

1st Myron Bradbury

2nd Jarvis Elam

3rd Shawn Johnson

4th James Huffine

5th Luke Troxell

6th Dokota Kincer

7th Andy lenz

8th Chris Merriwether

103GBM?? What did I tell you about dumb posts?.. your imbarrassing yourself. Dont get a big head.

I'm not sure Andy Lenz will be able to make it to 103 either.  Last time I saw him he looked pretty fat.

for your info e/r king, i have been conditioning like my coach luke tucker told me and am eating healthier, and I am weighing 111. so get off me. LOL

1)  Myron Bradburry

2)  Jarvis Elam

3)  Shawn Johnson

4)  Andy Lenz

5)  Luke Troxxell

6)  Zack Brown

7)  Joey Henderson

8)  Omar Jarvins

i think chris merriwether is not getting enought support. he's going to be over looked all season then at state he's going to start knocking off people one by one

Merriwether is an ok wrestler, he does need to work alot though. Will he even be able to make 103, he was pretty big last year.

you all shouldnt forget about some of the middle school kids that could b decent like Kevin Cooper for instance cause this weight class isnt very deep and i think he could really turn some heads...plus he's a cooper

you all shouldnt forget about some of the middle school kids that could b decent like Kevin Cooper for instance cause this weight class isnt very deep and i think he could really turn some heads...plus he's a cooper

i would never count new youn talent out but their are some veterans in the weight. It is between Myron, Johnson, and Elam. They are in a different league compare to the others, i believe their only competition will be each other. ps a name doens't mean a thing, even if it happens to be cooper.

i would never count new youn talent out but their are some veterans in the weight. It is between Myron, Johnson, and Elam. They are in a different league compare to the others, i believe their only competition will be each other. ps a name doens't mean a thing, even if it happens to be cooper.

It doesn't matter what his name is.  That kid is the real deal and he will turn some heads.  Wait and see.