Sign in to follow this  
Apollowrestling

region 1 surprises

I actually think Apollo is.  Everyone underestimates them and Ive seen what they got.  Its not very consistent but they have a few very talented wrestlers in the  Lower-Mid weight classes.  Henderson will shock if they give it all they got.  I know I am.  Our 112 is coming back Zach Holland.  Cody Johnson is too.  Jimmy Jones will be a force to be reckoned with too. We just need to fill in our empty spots.

this guy is not really a surprise, because he's ranked in the top 5 in the state at 125. but zach b from fort campbell is really good.  he's going to win region at 125. he'll also have a great chance of winning state at 125.

i think apollo can shock some people also. they have 2 people that have been to state befor and they also have alot of youg talent. i wouldnt be shocked to see them finish third or fourth in the region.  i also thing brent feher from apollo can really surprise some people. maybe even second in the region finals

i think henderson could actually shock some people. they have a few people returning from state and they are always a competitive team.  i also think that ohio county could surprise some people. but the 3 ,4 spot are up for grabs.

1st off  henderson only took 3-4 ppl to state..byrce alexander ..chris merriweather...and brandon brock(i think) and scott hogan was an alternate i believe...

Caleb Ervin will surprise some people for sure...

Who ever christian county has at 103 will be goin to state prolly wont compete w/ elam though

kookymonster are u kidding me? apollo wont see more then 30 points next to there name at regionals nor will they see wrestlers in finals.  ill give josh king and clay klagal some credit, they have held this team on there back but they still lost more then 10 or so matches last season.  there pretty young at the moment and theres possible bloosming for growth but right now patience is the key.

kookymonster are u kidding me? apollo wont see more then 30 points next to there name at regionals nor will they see wrestlers in finals.  ill give josh king and clay klagal some credit, they have held this team on there back but they still lost more then 10 or so matches last season.  there pretty young at the moment and theres possible bloosming for growth but right now patience is the key.

This team lost Matt Green and are young, maybe oneday they will grow, but probably not this year. It is tough to get a new team going. Believe me.

I actually think Apollo is.  Everyone underestimates them and Ive seen what they got.  Its not very consistent but they have a few very talented wrestlers in the  Lower-Mid weight classes.  Henderson will shock if they give it all they got.  I know I am.  Our 112 is coming back Zach Holland.  Cody Johnson is too.  Jimmy Jones will be a force to be reckoned with too. We just need to fill in our empty spots.

Who ever christian county has at 103 will be goin to state prolly wont compete w/ elam though

if u dont even kno who they have at 103, then how can u say that he'll  go to state?

christian county wont know who there 103 will b until the first challenges come along...they have 3 103's that will mos def. b fightin for that spot