bigmeads

Region 3 wrestlers

well with a new season around the corner  who do you think will try to make up for last season that did not get anywhere  they wanted in region  or even not making it to state??????

Some of the PRP guys I see jumpin' up higher on the podium will be Nahjah Savery, William Northington, and myself. We were all top 3 last year and I think all of us could win it all together. Yeah I said it, I honestly think Northington could pull an upset against Jer Walls in finals. He's just to physical and has put on too good of a show his 8th grade year to be underestimated, even against an opponent like Walls.

Good luck on that one.  That kid is stronger this year and mentally it dosent matter to him who he faces he believes he is going to win.  You are no slouch your self though meade.  This is one that could go either way each match.  Good luck to all.

but yea ive been working my butt off in the offseason....i went against the state runner up from virginia and almost beat him (until i had to forfit because of a break) ive been working soo much on tech. and my strength has went through the roof...i was probalby in the top 1-3 strongest 171s (i have asked about all of them except reid) and my speed is great now ..not the fastest but competetive and ive got so many goals this year because garcia beat me 5x last year and im lookin to even that up because it was only a 1-2 pt differnece. so i guess we will have to see

one person will be david beck from fairdale who will be at 103. he didn't get to wrestle last yr because of a football injury. i can see him winning the region with his toughest match being the southern kid.

one person will be david beck from fairdale who will be at 103. he didn't get to wrestle last yr because of a football injury. i can see him winning the region with his toughest match being the southern kid.

..and if that southern kid keeps lifting and conditioning like he has been, it will be a good match.

..and if that southern kid keeps lifting and conditioning like he has been, it will be a good match.

didn't say it wouldn't but we just have to wait for the season to start.

didn't say it wouldn't but we just have to wait for the season to start.

Im just saying, hes not the same wrestler he was last season. Hes grown more and is lifting pretty legit for a 103. He should be tough. We'll have a good 103 finals match this year. Region 3 will be intresting..

Im just saying, hes not the same wrestler he was last season. Hes grown more and is lifting pretty legit for a 103. He should be tough. We'll have a good 103 finals match this year. Region 3 will be intresting..

i hope last yrs. wasn't good because we ahd a 7th grader going up against a kid who placed 7th the previos yr. and i also didn't say that david was going to beat him i just said he will be in the top two!

i hope last yrs. wasn't good because we ahd a 7th grader going up against a kid who placed 7th the previos yr. and i also didn't say that david was going to beat him i just said he will be in the top two!

lol...im not saying we'll win either, David is a good lil wrestler,he has heart and expirence. I just think it will be a good match.

Also James badgett is who your thinking of. Hes a good wrestler, he'll be one of my toughest opponents at 112 this year. Im hoping to see him in the finals.

lol...im not saying we'll win either, David is a good lil wrestler,he has heart and expirence. I just think it will be a good match.

Also James badgett is who your thinking of. Hes a good wrestler, he'll be one of my toughest opponents at 112 this year. Im hoping to see him in the finals.

how the hell have you seriously not gained any weight in two yrs. from fresh to soph i gained 18 lbs. but anyay good luck with badgett.

Freshman year I was tiny. I missed weight at 103 for weight certification so I wrestled 112 all year. I weighed in at regionals weighing 103. The ref was like your in the wrong line kid.. I told him "no, ima 12 pounder". It sucked. Then sophmore year, my last year I wrestled for southern before I went to indiana, I hadnt lifted or anything and I was around 108 all year. Junior year in indiana I wrestled 119 weighing around 115 and I started lifting. This year ive gained about ten pounds of muscle. Im like 117-118.